Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Jussek
Sergeant

Re: Panzergruppe Tarraco scenery: the Panzodrom

Post by Jussek »

thanks mates!

the torn.fu.b1 and the battery box on the back of the radiooperator are comercial, from Verlinden.

the torn.fu.d2 and the open battery box are from a friend. I think he will sell them sometime, he is making a lot of stuff (when you see the ammo boxes you are going to drool ;D ), but i do not know when his shop will be open. Unfortunately i have no permission from him to publish or send the 3d files.

best regards
Last edited by Jussek on Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Jussek wrote:thanks mates!

the torn.fu.b1 and the battery box on the back of the radiooperator are comercial, from Verlinden.

the torn.fu.d2 and the open battery box are from a friend. I think it will sell them sometime, he is making a lot of stuff (when you see the ammo boxes you are going to drool ;D ), but i do not know when his shop will be open. Unfortunately i have no permission from him to publish or send the 3d files.

best regards
Let him know he's got a list of us looking forward to buying his productsImage
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

c.rainford73 wrote:
Jussek wrote:thanks mates!

the torn.fu.d2 and the open battery box are from a friend. I think it will sell them sometime, he is making a lot of stuff (when you see the ammo boxes you are going to drool ;D ), but i do not know when his shop will be open. Unfortunately i have no permission from him to publish or send the 3d files.

best regards
Let him know he's got a list of us looking forward to buying his productsImage
he already know this! he is stealthy reading this forum... ;D

and now, the final steps to call de FuG zug's scene done

the same mix used in all my scenes and positions: water, white glue, and real dirt and ground from the Panzodrom, so it will blend flawlessly there ;D

mixed and placed on the scene's base

upon dried up, a second pass with water mixed with white glue to harden it more (just in case) and them some dusting with dry dirt to cover the white marks of the glue who could be visible and finish.

PS: don't mind my old and trusty Kamet Enduro on the background, after 20 years of carring me over the mountains they died a 'boot's death' on a track, and since then they get a second live in my garden as nice pots for some of my wife plants :haha:

best regards
Jussek

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Club-RC-Reus-Secci%C3%B3-de-Modelisme-Militar-Radiocontrolat-PzGr-Tarraco/639220812799552
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Brilliant...........I hope to use your techniques to cover the base I need on the Pantherturm I'm building.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

HERMAN BIX wrote:Brilliant...........I hope to use your techniques to cover the base I need on the Pantherturm I'm building.
thanks mate!

i'm sure i'm not the first using this technique, but it works very well and is cheap.

best regards
Jussek

wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

This whole project is absolutely amazing, every time I think you have built 'the best' you go and build something even better. If there was ever a global tank meet, this would be the place to go. Some French guys tried to organise a meet at Normandy a few years back, there was interest from the US, Russia, Australia and everywhere across Europe?
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi all

thanks you very much wibblywobbly, who knows! :thumbup:

Some more pieces already painted ...

Boxes of 300 projectiles for MG34 and 42

Ammunition for the 15cm NbW41 battery painted and glued on its base

And some more pics of the observation posi and of the radio team that I did yesterday in the Torrent AMT Modelling Fair (we participate every year outside the Fair's building to add some extra encouragement to the public that crowds the area)

bests regards
Jussek

Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

hi guys

observation post finished:

best regards
Jussek

silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

I'm not making any more comments. Just read any of the previous ones. They all still hold true. :thumbup: :clap:
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Jussek
Sergeant

Post by Jussek »

silversurfer1947 wrote:I'm not making any more comments. Just read any of the previous ones. They all still hold true. :thumbup: :clap:

LOL, don't worry mate! i do not post here to receive compliments! :{ :haha:

thanks for your kind comments! :thumbup:
Jussek

Return to “Battlefield Construction”