Smoker for Boat.

Smoke creating devices!
hawk4
Recruit

Smoker for Boat.

Post by hawk4 »

Good morning and Happy New Year to you all.

I have an unused Heng Long Smoker unit which I purchased from e-bay. My plan was to put it in a boat but I have no idea what voltage to apply to the unit. Is it 7.2v as appears to be the norm for everything else?
Also can I use Vape Oil? and can I block one of the outlouts and use the other as a fill tube as I want the exhaust to exit the transom of the boat.
Sorry it's not about tanks :O :O
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Smoker for Boat.

Post by c.rainford73 »

hawk4 wrote:Good morning and Happy New Year to you all.

I have an unused Heng Long Smoker unit which I purchased from e-bay. My plan was to put it in a boat but I have no idea what voltage to apply to the unit. Is it 7.2v as appears to be the norm for everything else?
Also can I use Vape Oil? and can I block one of the outlouts and use the other as a fill tube as I want the exhaust to exit the transom of the boat.
Sorry it's not about tanks :O :O
Hello there Mr Hawk. ImageThe voltage is good @ 7.2- 7.4 and yes one tube can be used as a filler line to the smoker. Have fun and post some pictures of your progress.
Tanks alot.... :wave:
hawk4
Recruit

Post by hawk4 »

Thanks for the information. Really appreciated.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Just to add to Carl's as ever useful advise, The oil most of us use is "Mega-Steam" this comes in a wide choice of aromas including Diesel and Petrol,
Before you worry it is non toxic but should not be drunk :crazy:
Tankbear on his site sells it @
http://www.rctankelectronics.com
Or Dave @
www.forgebeartanks.com
Peters Spares is another source indeed any modelling shop that sells Railway accessories should have it in stock.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Smokers”