Tarr Smoker not working

Smoke creating devices!
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Tarr Smoker not working

Post by silversurfer1947 »

The Tarr smoker in on of my burning buildings has stopped working. The fan is fine, but it looks like the heating element, which I assume is a wire wound resistor, has burned out. I shall be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of a suitable replacement. I assume it is just a case of unsoldering the old one and putting in the new. It has to be cheaper then replacing the whole unit.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
tomhugill
Captain

Re: Tarr Smoker not working

Post by tomhugill »

silversurfer1947 wrote:The Tarr smoker in on of my burning buildings has stopped working. The fan is fine, but it looks like the heating element, which I assume is a wire wound resistor, has burned out. I shall be grateful if anyone could point me in the direction of a suitable replacement. I assume it is just a case of unsoldering the old one and putting in the new. It has to be cheaper then replacing the whole unit.
Try Ian or forgebear

Return to “Smokers”