Super Smoker II

Smoke creating devices!
c.rainford73
Major

Super Smoker II

Post by c.rainford73 »

I picked this up on eBay for $12.00 ( including shipping)

Figuring they have been hit or miss at best so I wanted to try it out. As I've read up on these.... And fearing a thermo nuclear meltdown I installed it in my Mattoro sturmtiger with Mato metal lower hull. So far so good. This was manufactured in Dryden New York. The more you run the more smoke it makes as its proportional. This smoker had some wiring issues out of the box on the circuit board that required some soldering but it's working. Not all of my builds have smokers but I figured my sturmtiger project could use oneImage My apologies in advance as my fancy camera phone was struggling with auto focus todayImage

https://youtu.be/xZYrhM-ePYY
Tanks alot.... :wave:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Super Smoker II

Post by jackalope »

I hope you, and everyone else brave enough, the very best with using this smoker.
c.rainford73
Major

Re: Super Smoker II

Post by c.rainford73 »

jackalope wrote:I hope you, and everyone else brave enough, the very best with using this smoker.
Thanks for the advice Mr Jackolope! I think I'm more silly ( or dumb) Image than brave when it comes to this thing. More of a test to see what I could get out of it with out it melting down my hard work. I will be extremely careful as I've had much time to read up on these thingsImage and will heed your warning.

If I notice things start cooking up I can remove the top half quickly and shut it down. Im wiring up a kill switch for the smoker and a metal shield for the upper hull superstructure.
Tanks alot.... :wave:

Return to “Smokers”