DKLM metal tracks for Tamiya Centurion

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
jhamm
Staff Sergeant

Re: DKLM metal tracks for Tamiya Centurion

Post by jhamm »

Hi,
Everyone is free to decide for themselves whether they want to buy the tracks or not.
If it is too much money for you, then leave it alone, but don't cry here... :haha:
5 years ago, i buy a set of 1:16 Kingtiger tracks at Gießwerk, they cost 880,-€ 8O
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

jhamm wrote:Hi,
Everyone is free to decide for themselves whether they want to buy the tracks or not.
If it is too much money for you, then leave it alone, but don't cry here... :haha:
5 years ago, i buy a set of 1:16 Kingtiger tracks at Gießwerk, they cost 880,-€ 8O
I do think that is a lot of money BUT anyone who is prepared to spend £1,000 on a box of parts that you have to assemble and paint surely will not think twice about another £200 to finish the job :crazy:
I rather think that Taigen/Heng Long being very aware of the market will not be long in coming out with their own variants of the Cent and Taigens metal tracks are cheaper and as long lasting as any other :thumbup: so I shall leave my pocketbook alone for a little while longer.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

jhamm wrote:5 years ago, i buy a set of 1:16 Kingtiger tracks at Gießwerk, they cost 880,-€ 8O
Hmmm :think: You do know, that all that glitters isn't always gold :/
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:
jhamm wrote:5 years ago, i buy a set of 1:16 Kingtiger tracks at Gießwerk, they cost 880,-€ 8O
Hmmm :think: You do know, that all that glitters isn't always gold :/
I think that you will discover when you refer to your first folio edition of William Shakespeare's "A Merchant of Venice" that the Prince of Morocco actually says to Portia "All that GLISTERS is not gold" :haha:
But you knew that already really didnt you?
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

I was personalizing it ;)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Shakespeare and B/S aside, that ###$&*@ is far to exorbitant and I believe, unjustifiable.

But, as Mr Jhamm puts it(this is by Kiwi-Translate)...............if you want it-suck it up............if you dont= stop moaning about it as it does not concern you ;) which is a fair call.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Hobby News”