Haynes Manuals

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.

Postby silversurfer1947 » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:21 pm

According to their Facebook page the Tank Museum has a selection of Haynes Tank manuals reduced to £4.99 - even cheaper than the Works.
silversurfer1947
2nd Lieutenant

Postby Son of a gun-ner » Fri Jun 12, 2020 9:42 pm

Thanks Mr Surfer :thumbup:

And they have these :D

Sherman Tank Slippers– The Tank Museum
https://tankmuseumshop.org/products/she ... k-slippers

Oh, and here is their book selection.

Books– The Tank Museum
https://tankmuseumshop.org/collections/books-dvds
Son of a gun-ner
TOTM Admin

Postby jarndice » Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:10 pm

No sign of a Haynes Panzer 4,Vickers Comet or Conqueror.
jarndice
Major

Postby B_Man » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:59 am

The Tank Museum is doing some great things on their YouTube channel lately too.
B_Man
Corporal

Postby PainlessWolf » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:29 pm

Good morning,
I was looking for the Pz IV manual in the Museum Bookstore last month but no dice. Instead, I ordered a new Tee and some chocolate for the Mate and myself. I've helped out as I can but being tossed away like garbage after 18 years of dedicated and hard work ( used the Pandemic as an excuse to downsize ) does not leave me in an upbeat mood. I should retire but I do not want to yet.
regards,
Painless
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Max-U52 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:11 pm

PainlessWolf wrote:Good morning,
I was looking for the Pz IV manual in the Museum Bookstore last month but no dice. Instead, I ordered a new Tee and some chocolate for the Mate and myself. I've helped out as I can but being tossed away like garbage after 18 years of dedicated and hard work ( used the Pandemic as an excuse to downsize ) does not leave me in an upbeat mood. I should retire but I do not want to yet.
regards,
Painless

I definitely missed something here, what's going on, Painless? The company you work for let you go?
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Postby PainlessWolf » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:21 pm

Good Morning,
Apologies, Doc. I do a pretty good job of remaining unruffled by the Total S**t Storm that we have been living through the last few years and should have expected that my personal brand of - Luck would affect my work one day. Long Story Short so that we can get back to the OP's Thread: End of May, One days Notice after _18 years_ on the Account. I wish them well with their brand spanking new Indian Services Call Desk. The entire Tech Desk got the notice so not just me. Misery loves company, etc...etc... Now back to our regularly scheduled programming. ( + = Spouse is working and I have lots of Unemployment, -= I am 60 and not what most folk are looking for to gainfully employ these days )
regards,
Painless
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Return to Hobby News