Stolen Armortek Quad, 25pdr and Limber

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: Stolen Armortek Quad, 25pdr and Limber

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Funny you should say that Will, I lived literally directly across the road from the air cadets hut. Yet, I chose to join the army cadets a mile away because they went to a local military indoor firing range only three miles away almost every other week as opposed to once in a blue moon with the air cadets.
It wasn't till a few years later when talking to an ex air cadet that I kicked myself upon hearing that I could have flown planes :(
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Stolen Armortek Quad, 25pdr and Limber

Post by Will01Capri »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Funny you should say that Will, I lived literally directly across the road from the air cadets hut. Yet, I chose to join the army cadets a mile away because they went to a local military indoor firing range only three miles away almost every other week as opposed to once in a blue moon with the air cadets.
It wasn't till a few years later when talking to an ex air cadet that I kicked myself upon hearing that I could have flown planes :(
Flying planes alot more fun than firing guns lol.
One year I had 5 flights at Benson. That was an epic year.
Miss those days as now I would have to pay for flight experience doh!
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!

Return to “Hobby News”