Taigen js2

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Taigen js2

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I would have thought by now you could pull the “Don’t you know who I am” line !!!
Such a great looking tank.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
General Jumbo01
Warrant Officer 1st Class
Location: I'm a Londoner that moved to Essex. Says it all really...:(

Post by General Jumbo01 »

I expect Dave's order volume speaks volumes to Taigen who are doubtless shipping container loads. Just be thankful we have a local mate who gets us what we need, be it goods or service, and puts in all the hard work while all we do is hand over the dosh! He is a diamond.

Now, enough boot licking, does anyone know anyone flying back from the far east this week with a good luggage allowance?

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
Owner - Fuckleburgh Tank Collection
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

HERMAN BIX wrote:I would have thought by now you could pull the “Don’t you know who I am” line !!!
Such a great looking tank.

:haha: :haha: yer i have tried that they just come back and say yer forgebeartanks
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

General Jumbo01 wrote:I expect Dave's order volume speaks volumes to Taigen who are doubtless shipping container loads. Just be thankful we have a local mate who gets us what we need, be it goods or service, and puts in all the hard work while all we do is hand over the dosh! He is a diamond.

Now, enough boot licking, does anyone know anyone flying back from the far east this week with a good luggage allowance?

thanks dave
:thumbup:

Sent from my ASUS_T00G using Tapatalk
RobW
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by RobW »

General Jumbo01 wrote: Now, enough boot licking, does anyone know anyone flying back from the far east this week with a good luggage allowance?
The question on are you carrying any offensive weapons may need some careful thought.....

I think Julie is also keen that they arrive early so they can be shipped out before Christmas. Otherwise there might not be space for the tree! :D
forgebear

Post by forgebear »

mmm i dont think i want to go down that road rob i may lose mate
:(
tomhugill
Captain

Post by tomhugill »

angel gonzalez wrote:is Heng Long preparing his own version of the JS2?
No
Zapper
Private

Post by Zapper »

So is there going to be a Torro version as well?

Return to “Hobby News”