Clark Model New HQ

The news page threads are posted here. Threads posted here appear as a news article on the news page and on the front page of the website.
wibblywobbly
Major

Clark Model New HQ

Post by wibblywobbly »

I only just discovered this page, I usually go to his website, but Clark is having a new HQ built:

"NEW Clark Model HQ:

It has one demo room to show all of our products, 6 guest room for visitors, a 30m*30m battel ground for IR battling, a workshop with tools(include CNC & 3D printer) to build tank model and conversion parts."

If you go to his Facebook page you get a stack of development info etc that isn't on his website, he is developing some very interesting stuff indeed.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? ... 3209919787
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
Bogeyman
Corporal

Re: Clark Model New HQ

Post by Bogeyman »

That company is going places !
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Had a look at the Facebook page. Couldn't see anything about the new HQ, but I did find the sound file preview for the T90 - same sounds for the TK24 and TK60 boards. Tankzone say they are getting stock in their next shipment towards the end of October. To quote from their email "TK24 for T90 due with next shipment towards the end of October.
Factory will be on golden holiday for next two weeks but will ship when they come back".
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

silversurfer1947 wrote:Had a look at the Facebook page. Couldn't see anything about the new HQ, but I did find the sound file preview for the T90 - same sounds for the TK24 and TK60 boards. Tankzone say they are getting stock in their next shipment towards the end of October. To quote from their email "TK24 for T90 due with next shipment towards the end of October.
Factory will be on golden holiday for next two weeks but will ship when they come back".
From what I can see there is a difference between the TK24 and TK60 sounds, and the way that they are reproduced, he has a demo of the TK60 on there, but not the TK24, so I have no idea what the difference sounds like. The TK60 is larger than the TK24 so it won't sit in the T90 recess at the front of the tank like the RX18 does.

phpBB [video]

clark.jpg
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Possibly I misinterpreted his post of 31 August which was headed "Ready for TK24-T-90 and T-90 sound pack for TK60". it would be useful if there was a preview of the TK24. I suppose he could be pushing the TK60 as his premium board.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
maxmekker
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by maxmekker »

TK 24 King Tiger

phpBB [video]

TK 60 King Tiger

phpBB [video]

Saumur Panther sounds

phpBB [video]

My Tiger with TK-60.

phpBB [video]

In a short week I'll have a few tk60's in stock for sale , alongside the PDSG dklm-rc gearboxes

atm I think mr Clark is at the build site for a few weeks .
Drammen Rock City

Return to “Hobby News”