1/96 Lord Nelson class HMS Agamemnon rc

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
tomhugill
Captain

1/96 Lord Nelson class HMS Agamemnon rc

Post by tomhugill »

Hey folks,

Regretfully I'm putting this gorgeous 1/96 Lord Nelson pre dreadnought up for sale. She doesn't fit on the racking I use for model storage and I don't want her getting damaged.

When I got the model I was told it was the fleet scale Hull, its got got marine ply ribs and glass so I'm not 100% on this, either way it's absolutely solid, the hulls fully plated all over, the fittings look to be the ones Fleet scale sell. As you can see she's finished to a very high standard. All the turrets pivot by hand so they could easily be converted to rc. She's just over 1.4m long so easily fits in most cars, and very very stable. Runs mtroniks 540 motors, 2 speed controllers running off a 7ah gel cell.

Superstructure easily removable providing excellent access should it be required.

£1200 firm

I'm based northwest Greater ManchesterImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-S901B using Tapatalk
c.rainford73
Major

Re: 1/96 Lord Nelson class HMS Agamemnon rc

Post by c.rainford73 »

Tom that is a gorgeous ship :clap:
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Biasphere1
Lance Corporal

Re: 1/96 Lord Nelson class HMS Agamemnon rc

Post by Biasphere1 »

Yup absolutely gorgeous .