Matilda Tank STLs, Kit, or complete tank

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Matilda Tank STLs, Kit, or complete tank

Post by AlwynTurner »

Now the Matilda is finished and operational (see the build thread
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=28362
and here are the pictures of the first completed tank going to Mick, the hull furniture is provided but not attached as it depends on whether the painting is done before or after attaching these.

I can now provide stl files for the tank with a complete illustrated build manual at a cost of £50. The stls were designed for my printer with a 300x300 print platform but for those with small printers (please no jokes about size not being important :/ :haha: ) I have sliced the stls for the larger items into two halves which can be joined - these versions are denoted by suffix a and b. The stls are provided for purchaser use only BUT if the purchaser is requested to print additional copies for friends then this is acceptable provided that an additional licence fee is paid. I cannot police this and rely on purchasers honesty in this regard. The money received is used to fund future projects so it is to everyones benefit if this arrangement is respected. I would welcome widespread use of these files as my purpose in developing them was to enable as many people as possible to enjoy owning and using this little tank which is unavailable from regular commercial sources.

If anyone wants a kit of printed and styrene parts then I can supply this for £285 which excludes hardware such as nuts/bolts/bearings/drive axles, tracks, motors, and any electronics but does include the gearbox frames. These can be assembled using the build manual mentioned above. I have tried to upload the manual to the downloads section of the forum but the computer says no so until the issues with that section of the forum are resolved then I will need to e-mail the manual to the purchaser.

A complete assembled tank is available at a price of £425 and this would be as shown in the pictures above - note without tracks, electric motors, or electronics.

The prices for the kit and assembled tank exclude shipping costs which will depend on delivery location and shipping method.

Anyone interested should pm me, I will be going to Spain to dispose of some assets there at the beginning of April so I may not be able to deliver items until my return at the end of June (hopefully earlier).

Alwyn :thumbup: :wave:
YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
Kaczor
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Matilda Tank STLs, Kit, or complete tank

Post by Kaczor »

Could you put in page like cults3d.com?
AlwynTurner
2nd Lieutenant

Post by AlwynTurner »

Unfortunately setting up a website probably isn't worth it and looks pretty complicated, I'm just doing this as a hobby not a business. The sites that do exist charge fat commissions and it's not something I want to get into. Basically if anyone wants stuff from me I usually just ask for paypal payment and ship the stuff by courier, or e-mail the stls/manual.

YOU'RE NEVER TOO OLD TO HAVE A HAPPY CHILDHOOD!

Saladin scratchbuild, Matilda scratchbuild, Churchill scratchbuild, Crusader scratchbuild, M10 Achiĺles scratchbuild, Universal Carrier scratchbuild
Will01Capri
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Will01Capri »

Looking goooood
Very nicely done
HL camo E' Tiger
HL L' Tiger
M26 Pershing WW2 project
Tam K'Tiger project
HL Walker Bulldog project?
HL Panzer IV Munitionsschlepper für Karl-Gerät
HL Sherman project?

1/24 Leopard 2 Custom mod

2 many trucks to list!
Lenny Warren
Private

Post by Lenny Warren »

AlwynTurner wrote:Unfortunately setting up a website probably isn't worth it and looks pretty complicated, I'm just doing this as a hobby not a business. The sites that do exist charge fat commissions and it's not something I want to get into. Basically if anyone wants stuff from me I usually just ask for paypal payment and ship the stuff by courier, or e-mail the stls/manual.
It doesn't have to be expensive. ;)
bikerdude
Lance Corporal

Post by bikerdude »

Looks a fantastic kit, of a tank I do really like. I think I'll be adding these files to my wish list, got a few other bills to pay first but I'll definitely be in touch.

Return to “For Sale”