Taigen/mato early tiger tk80 rtr

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
tomhugill
Captain

Taigen/mato early tiger tk80 rtr

Post by tomhugill »

Hi folks,

Something a little different, it's had some update since I listed it previously. It's a rtr taigen/mato early tiger hybrid. It uses the mato full metal lower, tracks, wheels sprockets and idlers as well as the newest mato gearboxes with the covers (these are the smoothest gears I've seen that weren't a pdsgb). Upper hull is a taigen IR with working hatches etc. So you get the rock solid chassis of the mato without the detailing issues that come with the full metal upper

The recoil has been upgraded to servo recoil, there's an LED flash. A coaxial mg has been added as well.

Electronically it's running a new Clark tk80s board with a flysky i6s. Theres a fr7 speaker in custom printed wpc enclosure

Beautiful painting and weathering by Gary Farrow, all the markings are stenciled.

After £600 plus post on this one.

Happy to ship world wide at buyers cost and risk.

https://youtu.be/XUaUm0hSsHs

Item not supplied with battery as I cannot post, but if collecting then I'll throw one in.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Return to “For Sale”