Russian T34/85 for sale.

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Russian T34/85 for sale.

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Evening all,

For sale is a project t34 tank that I have, the upper hull is the taigen pro edition which comes with a metal turret, gun barrel, mg, opening front hatch, rear mesh grilles etc. It is the IR version which has recoil, barrel flash and 360 slip ring plus smoke unit and also includes the taigen IR apple. The lower is heng long but has metal sprockets/idlers, road wheels with rubber tyres and metal tracks. There is a set of black steel gearboxes fitted as well, all these parts are new! You will need to sort a fixing method for the upper and lower hull though. There are no electronics fitted apart from what you can see in the pictures which means it does not come with an mfu, speaker etc so you will have to source them for yourself, one of the fuel tanks which I've arrowed in the picture was snapped off when I received it but I have glued it back on so it's not really noticeable but thought it worth a mention. If you need any more info or photos please ask and I'll help out where I can, please be aware that this tank will need a little bit of work and that's why I'm selling it as a project,

£125 plus £15 shipping within the UK only as it is quite heavy! Payment through PayPal using the family and friends option please :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Russian T34/85 for sale.

Still available if anyone's interested :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

I already have 3 t34 but if it’s still availible when I’m next paid I would take her off you hands.
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

No worries Mr.brute :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Exhibitedbrute
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Exhibitedbrute »

As I look at it I can already see what could be done with it, I already have the toro one just like that and a white one so I think, for the purpose of the shows I do and for the world of tanks fans, the t34-88.

I say for the fans because I can find no evidence of one ever existing or being attempted though it could be a plausible project.

But as I say I already have several t34 so if she sells before I get to it someone gets a bargain and an idea after reading here
It’s your tank it’s what you make it
Topper
Corporal

Post by Topper »

Hi Lee
What does the tank need to make it a complete running T34?
Thanks in advance
Frank
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Afternoon Frank,

All the function units are included in the turret, recoil, elevation, traverse etc along with all the corresponding cables, you'll just need to figure out the wiring down to the required mfu, there is also a set of black steel gears fitted.The main thing you will need is a control board and speaker along with a few of the required cables, apart from that it is ready to roll. The upper and lower hulls are from different manufacturers ( taigen/ heng long ) so you'll have to play around with a fixing method for it, hope this helps :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.
Topper
Corporal

Post by Topper »

Thanks Lee
Would a RX18 Control Board work? Are all the wires in the little plugs?Are the wheels plastic?
Ad Lav
Captain

Post by Ad Lav »

From Lee’s post...

. ‘The lower is heng long but has metal sprockets/idlers, road wheels with rubber tyres and metal tracks’

I can vouch very highly for Lee.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Yes Frank all the cables have their plugs fitted except the cable for the recoil limit switch which needs to be soldered, I believe the taigen upper hull is compatible with the Rx18 but I'm not 100% . The wheels, sprockets/idlers and tracks are all metal, all these parts come to well over the asking price but as it will need a little bit of work to complete I'm happy with that :thumbup:

Cheers,Lee.

Return to “For Sale”