FOR SALE....

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
brizo58
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

FOR SALE....

Post by brizo58 »

WE HAVE FOR SALE
Price drop on both models....

From my private collection the following these two rare pieces of history.

FORCES OF VALOR, 66th Anniversary D-Day Edition
M4A3 Sherman in 1/16 Die Cast Metal.

There is not really much to say about this extremely rare piece of history.

Comes fully boxed with certificate of authenticity.

This is an epic sized tribute to the Allied tank crews who’s skilful
tactics and bravery made the very best of this legendary piece of armour and honours the effort of the
WWII American industry].

£350 or best offer!!!!!!

Pick up from Romford (RM70HJ) or if you wish to sort out a courier we are more than happy to package the item up for you. probably about £25.00.
IMG_3226.JPG
IMG_3227.JPG

FORCES OF VALOR, 66th Anniversary D-Day Edition German Tiger I in 1/16 Die Cast Metal.

There is not really much to say about this extremely rare piece of history.

Comes fully boxed with certificate of authenticity.

Nazi Germany’s fearsome, formidable Tiger I tank was one of the most frightening opponents the Allies could ever meet on the battlefields of WWII. Heavily armoured and wielding a devastating
88 mm Kwk 36 L/56 tank gun, the Tiger I prowled throughout war-torn Europe during the two years it was produced (1942-1944). An expensive piece of armour to make, the tank was also prone to mechanical problems, eventually being replaced by the harder-hitting “King Tiger” (Tiger II). As part of Schwere Panzer Abteilung 505, this Tiger I was emblazoned with bold camouflage.

£350 or best offer!!!!!

Pick up from Romford (RM70HJ) or if you wish to sort out a courier we are more than happy to package the item up for you..probably about £25.00...
IMG_3228.JPG
IMG_3229.JPG
Thank you for looking,
brizo58

Re: FOR SALE....

Post by brizo58 »

Hi All,
Well these two fantastic models have both been DROPPED in price. I just want them gone. So grab an absolute bargain :D. Brian...
brizo58

Re: FOR SALE....

Post by brizo58 »

Both sold :thumbup: . Brian...

Return to “For Sale”