Challenger 2 "Megatron"

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Black Knight
Lance Corporal

Challenger 2 "Megatron"

Post by Black Knight »

The time has come for me to sell up and move on! Over the past year or so I've had great fun taking my Challenger on a journey from out-of-the-box Heng Long to a massively modified homage to the Megatron based at Bovington. Many trials and tribulations have been endured (not to mention fistfulls of banknotes!) and my journey has now come to an end. So, what do you get? The WHOLE package pretty much ready to go (the turret rotation needs fixing). The scrim nets are stuck on with PVA glue so very easy to remove if you prefer and wish to re-paint.

Heng Long Challenger 2 "Megatron" with magnetised hull and turret, forgebear camo netting

DKLM steel chassis, metal tracks with rubber pads & metal drive/idler wheels, DKLM PDSGB with cooling fans, metal recoil and elevation kit, cut-away metal 360 turret ring and converted to servo rotation (servo motor may need replacing), FRS8 speaker in 3D printed box

Armoured Models Remote Weapon Station, Megatron slab & bar turret & hull armour, "bird table" antenna aray & updated (drilled) road wheels

Clark TK60SPWG2 board & GBS unit via s-bus

RC Tank Electronics rotating orange warning beacon.

Flysky 2.4G 10CH FS-i6S Transmitter & FS-iA10B receiver

Gens Ace 3s 55c 5000mAh 12v lipo batteries X 2 and Imax charger

Plano storage crate (can also be used as a seat) I will also throw in a bag full of spares/extras (metal road wheels & arms, spare micro-servos, HL BB unit etc).

All for £750 - (collection/delivery only - located in north Kent)

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-T835 using Tapatalk
Always on the search for Bootneck-proof kit

Return to “For Sale”