Tamiya/scratch built Full option m50 early vvss

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
tomhugill
Captain

Tamiya/scratch built Full option m50 early vvss

Post by tomhugill »

Hey folks,

An almost unique (think this as one of a pair) vehicle. An m50 early version, small hatch.

Mechanically shes a tamiya lower customised to run mato metal vvss suspension, with metal sprockets, idlers and t-49 duckbill tracks. She retains the tamiya gearboxes which have been customised with new outdrives to take the HL style sprocket attachment.

Running tamiya electrics with recoil, elevation (henglong stug), flash and machine gun. Tamiya speaker too. (40mhz reciever not included).

The detail (as I've hoped to capture in the photos) is fantastic. The upper has a high degree of scratch building and is very solid. Theres a huge amount of detail, hatches work, proper time downs for tools, mantlet dust cover etc etc.

Same with the turret, comes with a pair of crew members, 50 and 30cal machine guns,flexible antenna mounts etc etc. Theres weld detail all over too.

It comes with provision in the mantlet for an IR led should you wish to battle her. For an addition fee I can install a tbu base and IR led to make her battle ready.

I would prefer local collection from Manchester. But will ship world wide at the buyers cost and risk.

Payment by paypal friends and family, paypal goods and services (if you cover fees), bank transfer or good old cash (if you collect)

I'm after £900.

PM or reply here with any questions. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Return to “For Sale”