Panzer IV Winter camo, Winter tracks

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Panzer IV Winter camo, Winter tracks

Post by Max-U52 »

For sale is a brand new, still in the box, Imex/Taigen Panzer IV in winter camo with winter tracks. This is an IR tank that lists for $519.00 USD, I'm asking $375.00 USD (just under 290 quid) plus actual postage cost. PayPal friends and family only, please.

When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Von Mooflesaaa
Corporal

Re: Panzer IV Winter camo, Winter tracks

Post by Von Mooflesaaa »

Oh man, sooooo tempted.
Taigen Metal Tiger
Taigen Metal Panzer IV
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

To sweeten the deal, I have a few goodies I can throw in with this tank, like metal road wheels with rubber tires to replace the plastic spare road wheels, and metal track links to replace the plastic spare track links. I also usually throw in a few 3D printed items, like crates or fuel drums.

I might even have some metal tools for this tank so when you add it all up, at almost $150 under list someone is gonna get a sweet deal.
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
Jarlath
Corporal

Post by Jarlath »

Pz IV is my favorite WWII Tank.
It would be an exception steal for the Tank, but I'm trying to make room on my shelves, not restock them :)
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Also included, in addition to the battery that comes with the tank I will throw in a brand new, unused 5000 mah battery from Imex. This is the battery they sell for $45 us.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

I can't believe no one has snapped this up, especially with all the extras. This tank retails for $519 US and I'm throwing in another $75 in goodies, but if it will help ...

PRICE REDUCTION TO $350 USD plus postage.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

Yeah, I sold a brand new Panther F a while back for $275 and it was gone in about 10 minutes. ;)

Or was it $300? Can't remember but it was cheap and went fast. I'll have to make a new video for this tank so guys can see what a steal she is.
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

So here's what you get for your money

phpBB [video]

:thumbup: :wave:
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Post by Max-U52 »

SOLD!

Return to “For Sale”