Heng Long Challenger 2 - unfinished project

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Heng Long Challenger 2 - unfinished project

Post by jimbo_wa »

Decided that I'm never going to have time to finish this, so up for sale it goes!

Build thread here: viewtopic.php?f=201&t=27619

Base Heng Long chassis strengthened with aluminium and resin with custom built speaker box, metal swing arms, idlers and drive sockets.

Tamiya Leopard 2A6 tracks with rubber pads.

James Canham 3D printed wheels and Remote Weapons Station.

Metal gearboxes (zinc x2 sets  one set with red can motors.

Hull upper has been highly detailed with Styrene and brass scratch-built fittings, magnets used for hull and turret attachment - was aiming for a scale build of Nomad (pictured).

New and unused parts include DKLM metal turret gear and gearbox, recoil unit and metal geared servos. Tank Modellbau Leopard 2A6 metal lights, Taigen RKL warning light and gun flash unit.

New Open Panzer tank control board with Hobbyking 45A ESC's (two ready soldered and one new in packet) and unopened DasMicro sound board.

Hobbyking 6000mAh hard case LiPo also included, it's starting to expand but is perfectly usable.

All as pictured.

This does run, but will need configuring with your own Rx/Tx combo and finishing required on the turret and LED lights.

I will post this at your own risk as it is a fragile model - it will be safely packed with most of the breaky bits that are not already fixed removed and packed separately.

£300 - Free insured postage included.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Max-U52
Lieutenant

Re: Heng Long Challenger 2 - unfinished project

Post by Max-U52 »

I'm not a modern tank kinda guy, and there's all that water that costs so much to cross, but this is a very good deal at that price. You really did a good job of putting together a quality kit, and just the TCB is a very attractive feature, not to mention all the rest of the extras. Are the two blue boxes at the front batteries? Those are new to me so I'm interested. At 6000 mah you should get well over an hour, plenty for most battles. I wish you luck with this one, Jimbo, something tells me you won't have to wait long before some smart cookie snaps it up. 8)
When FDR coined the phrase "The Arsenal of Democracy", he was talking about Detroit. Proud to live in the 2nd most violent city in America!!
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I’m with you Mr 52, just too far away to make it a bargain, but if I was closer, it’d be goneski
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

Thanks gents, I have a forum regular interested so will hopefully get to a good home!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jimbo_wa
Corporal

Post by jimbo_wa »

SOLD!

Return to “For Sale”