M50 early and Syrian T55

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
tomhugill
Captain

M50 early and Syrian T55

Post by tomhugill »

Hey folks,

I'm considering putting this pair up for sale if theres interest. If there's any interest drop me a pm or make an offer here.

M50 early:

A rarity, tamiya based with vvss. Ta.iya chassis and gearboxes with custom outdrives to fit the mato metal sprockets,idlers and t-58 metal duckbill tracks. Tamiya electrics and speaker.

Upper is much scratch built small hatch with radial engine deck. Masses of scratch built detail, welds, tool straps, etc etc.

Turret has HL elevation (big improvement over tamiya), same level of scratch built detail, two crew figures, there's a tube for an ir led should you wish to add one. Metal turned barrel with milled muzzle brake.

She's a fab runner and will battle well.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hooben Syrian t55

A worthy adversary for the M50! (Buy both and reenact your own Yom Kippur war!)

Some footage of her in action:

https://youtu.be/nzkxRHZHrso

She ready to go with masses of mods, hobby grade electrics etc etc.

Can supply her with metal tracks or the plastic ones in the pictures.

She's running an IBU 2 with custom electrics installation, speaker box. Upgraded to servo recoil and elevation. All four corners have stiffened springs to improve performance. Loads of cosmetic improvements, all scratch built and a killer paint job.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
adz955
Recruit

Re: M50 early and Syrian T55

Post by adz955 »

Hi Tom. could you PM me pricing options for the T55 mate with the different tracks etc.

Cheers.
rmichalbarna
Private

Re: M50 early and Syrian T55

Post by rmichalbarna »

Sale actuel t55?
http://www.mujtank.tym.cz

Model:Tatra 141 +p32 1/16
T34/85 1/16
Tiger 1 1/16
BMW R 12 sidecar 1/16

Return to “For Sale”