Centurion MK3 1/16

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
tomhugill
Captain

Centurion MK3 1/16

Post by tomhugill »

For sale:

A unique opportunity to own a 1/16 Centurion MK3 of the King's royal Irish hussars early in the Korean conflict.

She's very much mixed media, made from styrene, many 3d prints parts, details in brass, real wooden to handles, resin crew, cloth mantlet cover and resin stowage from value gear.

She comes with the crew shown, drivers from DGS models and the rest from the now defunked tw-modelltechnik so good luck finding others like them!

She has servo recoil and elevation, led flash, coaxial mg led, hidden ir emitter, tbu base. She's running a Clark tk60 v3 sbus, fr7 speaker in a big box, finally shes propelled by a dklm PDSGB.

She's painted with acrylics, weathered with oils and oigments. There are cast and roll armour effects with Mr surfaced too. I hope you like her.

She runs really well, even on thick grass (see video) and makes and awesome battler.

https://youtu.be/ydyCHi0xDFo

I'm happy to ship, antennas would need to be removed but they're easy to reattach. Shipping worldwide at buyers cost and risk

I'm after £1400 for her collected from Manchester. (Postage depends on location, insurance etc)

She may seem pricey but a Ludwig one with the same options would be more unbuilt without most of the detail and a great is 150-200 hours to build, paint and detail required. ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ShermanChris
Recruit

Re: Centurion MK3 1/16

Post by ShermanChris »

She's gorgeous! If I had the money I'd buy her in a heartbeat!

Return to “For Sale”