FREE HL TigerTank1

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Tigger
Recruit

FREE HL TigerTank1

Post by Tigger »

Have a 1/16 Heng Long Tiger. I am giving this to anyone wishing to collect it from me. It is painted and has metal gearbox. It also comes with a plywood case with lid for the radio, charger and spares. The tracks are incomplete 2 metal and 2 original. I live just outside High Wycombe.
Paul
Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Re: FREE HL TigerTank1

Post by Son of a gun-ner »

Oh dear, now here's a conundrum.

A conundrum no more. A member for 9 years. Although only this one post, but isn't actually selling, and therefore, the offer of free stuff isn't technically breaking the "for sale" rules.

Mr Tigger, you could have held back on offering this till October, when I have to drive past your town ;)
Mick - The grit in the underpants of life!
And always happy to spare the bytes

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
STHV
Corporal

Post by STHV »

Tigger wrote:Have a 1/16 Heng Long Tiger. I am giving this to anyone wishing to collect it from me. It is painted and has metal gearbox. It also comes with a plywood case with lid for the radio, charger and spares. The tracks are incomplete 2 metal and 2 original. I live just outside High Wycombe.
Paul
Could you post some images of it?
Panther Ausf D (WIP)
Panther Ausf A mit Brückentafel (WIP)
Panther Ausf G (WIP)
Jagdpanther G2 (WIP)
Tiger II (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. VIII Maus V2 (WIP)
Pz.Kpfw. II Ausf L (WIP)
Sd.Kfz. 234/2 (WIP)
Leopard 1A4/1A1A1 (WIP)
Turm III (WIP)
VK 45.01 (H) (WIP)
tommlfoy
Recruit

Post by tommlfoy »

Hi I’m interested when would you need this picking up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tigger
Recruit

Post by Tigger »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Oh dear, now here's a conundrum.

A conundrum no more. A member for 9 years. Although only this one post, but isn't actually selling, and therefore, the offer of free stuff isn't technically breaking the "for sale" rules.

Mr Tigger, you could have held back on offering this till October, when I have to drive past your town ;)
Sorry about that fella!

Some photos

Included in this once in a lifetime freebie are the box. Quck charger (mains or 12v car). Painted tank commander, aerial I.D. swastika flag (removeable). Original instruction manual. Plastic sealed info sheets on the unit/tank.
Cheers.
P.S. At the moment I have tommlfoy as the first person offering to collect. If he doesnt I will let you all know.

Hmmmm spent ages taking photos and attaching but can not see them once I posted? Any ideas why? Just seen they are too big! If you want photos tommlfoy I could send via email. When are you able to collect tommlfoy?
tommlfoy
Recruit

Post by tommlfoy »

Tigger wrote:
Son of a gun-ner wrote:Oh dear, now here's a conundrum.

Sorry about that fella!

Some photos

Included in this once in a lifetime freebie are the box. Quck charger (mains or 12v car). Painted tank commander, aerial I.D. swastika flag (removeable). Original instruction manual. Plastic sealed info sheets on the unit/tank.
Cheers.
P.S. At the moment I have tommlfoy as the first person offering to collect. If he doesnt I will let you all know.

Hmmmm spent ages taking photos and attaching but can not see them once I posted? Any ideas why? Just seen they are too big! If you want photos tommlfoy I could send via email. When are you able to collect tommlfoy?
I am still 100% interested please. I just have to liaise with 0A ( wife Image) to make a weekend of it that way

tommlfoy
Recruit

Post by tommlfoy »

I could pick it up next weekend Saturday or Sunday whichever is best for you.

My email is (please send by PM to protect yourself from unscrupulous people) edited by son of a gun-ner

Thank you

Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

Mr Tigger, I've just sent you a PM regarding the pictures.

TOTM needs YOU :thumbup: support YOUR TOTM competition, I'm doing my part, are YOU?
tommlfoy
Recruit

Post by tommlfoy »

Thank you

Son of a gun-ner
Lieutenant-Colonel

There you go, all pictures now posted above.

Gosh, this is very generous Mr Tigger

Return to “For Sale”