1/6 RC M8 Greyhound project forcsale

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
siegfried
Lance Corporal

1/6 RC M8 Greyhound project forcsale

Post by siegfried »

A started 1/6 scale M8 Greyhound armoured car project for sale. Has the RC motor unit fitted, it has been tested and run on the 4 wheels fitted and just needs the last set of rear wheels fitting, comes with RC controller and bits other bits to complete etc, just needs the other set of rear wheels fitting and the RC set up, already started on modifications to front hatches to make them more accurate, comes with the old upper hull hatches, so you can swap them back if you want to make life easier. Turret has interior detailing and gun scratch built, has metal MG. Great project, has lots of extras included so won’t take much to finish, most of the hard work is already done. I will never get the time to finish this. I post to mainland UK. Fair offers considered over £200. It is a big model suitable for display with 1/6 action man or Dragon figures soldiers etc. Will make a great project for RC large scale builder.
Thanks to Midlife for uploading my pictures for me and getting them down to 350 KB.
Last edited by siegfried on Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: 1/6 RC M8 Greyhound project forcsale

Post by midlife306 »

Pm sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: 1/6 RC M8 Greyhound project forcsale

Post by midlife306 »

I wish I had some spare cash, just had a large outlay unfortunately..
You don’t want any 3D printing doing per chance as payment?

Here’s the pics....
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “For Sale”