Tiger Tank T-shirts

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Tiger Tank T-shirts

Post by dgsselkirk »

For the guys on here from North America...

I have some new limited inventory of my famous Tiger Tank T-shirt back in stock. Small to XXXlarge. Price is $25.00 USD and that includes shipping inside North America. If you are in the U.K. check to see if Dave at forgebear has your size first as he may have a couple left. If not pm me and I can get you a shipping quote. We are using a Gildan 8000 blend shirt which means they don't shrink and they stay black longer than a regular 100% cotton T-shirt. DGS Military DO NOT use transfers, iron ons, or digital prints. What we do use is a discharge system using Wilflex inks which are used by some of the biggest printing houses in the world. Think Disney, Harley, etc... Our unique designs are not just a one colour print of a grainy picture with some text slapped around it but great renderings with up to 6 colours printed. for size specs or other questions shoot me a PM...

The classic German battle tank of WW II. Beautifully illustrated with the flaming Tiger ghost head in the background and claw slashes through the design. At the bottom you will find the full Wehrmacht designation along with the standard German Balkenkreuz cross to the side.The picture doesn't do it justice...
Tiger_T_shirt_web.jpg
Tiger_T_shirt_web.jpg (33.63 KiB) Viewed 1437 times
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
Jimster
Lieutenant

Re: Tiger Tank T-shirts

Post by Jimster »

Hell yes! That looks great and I’ll buy a large and an XL.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Really very, very nice, Dean!
Seeing your TIger reminds me that I saw this T-Shirt, with British armour on it. In fact, the same image can also be had on a clock, iPad case, Mug, Wall poster and... (very unlikely to inspire gratitude)..a tote bag for 'er at home :D
Hope you don't mind the intrusion, Dean :)
https://www.redbubble.com/people/thecol ... our-of-ww2
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

Yes, my 9 to 5 is in the promotional business. Basically if it has a logo on it I have either done it or know where to get it! LOL!

We see these set ups all the time. Guy finds a graphic and photoshops it onto a wide variety of product and sees if he gets any orders.

I try to be a little more creative! LOL!
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

Thanks for the order Jimster! :thumbup:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

I already have 2 of your shirts. They both turn heads from the general public down here .
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

While I have as many shirts as I need, Dean (tempting tho' yours is.. :D ), I am very interested in the Clark Cromwell. I think you said you might be stocking it, well, if you need an incentive- here's an almost definite customer :thumbup:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

Yes, planning on it although I think for U.K. Stitan in Norway that does all the Clark will probably carry them too so he would be your best bet for the freight...

Thanks for the support Herman. I assume you got them from Mark at OxArmour?

Thanks Jackalope for the order! :D
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Yes Nate, Ozarmour
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Very welcome sir.

Return to “For Sale”