Torro metal Tiger 1. Sold Sold Sold

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Torro metal Tiger 1. Sold Sold Sold

Post by Model Builder 4 »

Morning all,

Up for sale is my torro metal edition Tiger 1, I have 3 Tiger 1's now so I have decided to thin the pack out, it's the IR version with barrel recoil, it's basically all metal except for the upper hull which is plastic, it's a bit of a beast and is quite heavy. It's been run indoors only for less than 30 mins so no wear and tear. It does not come with the original box but as you can see from the pics it will be protected in the polystyrene casing and re-boxed, it comes with the IR receiver included along with the torro controller and battery, the figures 'Are Not' included in the sale as they have already been assigned to other duties :D It's up for sale for £275, I would prefer collection from the south Wales area if anyone is interested but I can post at buyer's cost and risk and it should be around £20 within the UK only, payment through PayPal using family and friends please or if using PayPal's normal method the buyer is to pay for the fees, any questions or info needed please message me :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee. ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Last edited by Model Builder 4 on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me ? Addicted ? Never !! :crazy:
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Torro metal Tiger 1.

Hi all,

Tiger still for sale, I would prefer collection but I will post for free within the UK at the buyer's risk, £275

Cheers, Lee.
Model Builder 4
2nd Lieutenant

Re: Torro metal Tiger 1.

Morning all,

Still available, last roll of the dice with this one fellas or it will rejoin the ranks :D :thumbup:

Cheers, Lee.

Return to “For Sale”