Tamiya Sherman package For Sale

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Tamiya Sherman package For Sale

Post by dgsselkirk »

Anyone interested in this package? I do have it posted on evil-bay but thought someone here might like it. Not willing to split it up want to see it go as one. I just have too many projects on the go. The idea was to do a Israeli Sherman and stick the 105 body and turret on a cheap HL lower so 2 complete tanks for the price of one Super Sherman! Asking $500 U.S. plus shipping here.
Here is what you get: This package starts with an old school Sherman 105 kit that has the wired remote control! The kitis complete as it came but the entire lower hull has been assembled and this has the dual motor set up rather than the later single motor with clutch. What this means is it is ideal for an aftermarket board like Clark, IBU, ElMod, etc... In fact if someone buys this package I will sell them an M4 Clark board for only an additional $90.00. And as always open to trades...

Then we have all the Tamiya sprues for the Super Sherman including the turret and upper deck and other sprues. See pics. Now, unfortunately Ebay only lets you load so many photos so please look at the initial photo as that contains EVERYTHING in this package. Now, IF you want the 105 box I can do that BUT the shipping will be stupid! So I would rather package everything up in a regular box and ship it. Anyone who has bought stuff from me knows I always throw in a few extras and of course that will be the case here.Here is the ebay link for pics and info. Any questions at all or a shipping quote pm me....

https://www.ebay.com/itm/173634091610?s ... 1555.l2649
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov
dgsselkirk
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Re: Tamiya Sherman package For Sale

Post by dgsselkirk »

Yea, like 1974 Coleco computerized! LOL! :haha:

Yes, it's a great deal for someone, maybe me if it doesn't sell! :D
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov

Return to “For Sale”