Tamiya 'D' Sprue for Jagdpanzer IV Lang

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
43rdRecceReg
Major

Tamiya 'D' Sprue for Jagdpanzer IV Lang

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

This brand new sprue has contains the front glacis, as well as the rear panels of the Jagdpanzer IV. Anyone wishing to adapt their Pz IV lower chassis (Jagdpanzer conversion) and add that wee touch of Tamiya detail might find these parts useful. So far as I'm aware, the only likely source for this rare sprue would be the AAF Museum in the US, and that's where it came from. Offers over £30, and a wee bit for postage would seem reasonable.... :think:
Paypal only, and UK only, I'm afraid.
Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV D Sprue
Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV D Sprue
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Re: Tamiya 'D' Sprue for Jagdpanzer IV Lang

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

It would be a shame to waste this. If anybody would like Tamiya detail, in significant quantities in their Jagdpanzer IV (or Panzer IV conversion), I'm prepared to let this go for £25...
(That really is a bargain. :) Get it while it's...er, well, lukewarm :lolno:
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

I’ll have it, please pm me your PayPal
Cheers
Wayne

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

midlife306 wrote:I’ll have it, please pm me your PayPal Image
Cheers
Wayne

Will do, Wayne!
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

PM sent, Wayne.
midlife306
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by midlife306 »

Annnnd sold

43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

Tamiya Jagdpanzer IV sprue on track, so to speak, Wayne. I put 'panzerjager' in the PM in error, but then it is Monday Morning. While I'm on the subject of Tamya bits, everybody knows, and bemoans, how expensive they are, and that Tamiya RC Tanks are now going well beyond the 'affordable' bracket and into the economic stratosphere. But just what will happen when the UK becomes a collection of islands again? Buying from rctank and elsewhere in Europe
is going to be more expensive too, I guess, even where Taigen and HL models are concerned. In fact, top-of-the-range Taigen models are already reaching, and exceeding, the £500 mark. My advice would be, buy what you want- or need now(even better)- before the shutters come down, and the prices go sky-high....and the partner (should there be one still around :lolno: ) gives you, and your tanks, your marching orders. :lolno: :haha:

Return to “For Sale”