Selling my Tanks :(

Please post here if there is anything that you want to sell.
Forum rules
RULES LAST UPDATED 13/03/2016
Please make sure you are up to date with this sections rules and guidelines before creating a new post. You can find them here: viewtopic.php?t=25306
foxtrotraptor
Lance Corporal

Selling my Tanks :(

Post by foxtrotraptor »

Hello everyone, its been awhile since I have posted anything. Unfortunately due to unforeseen financial issues I am forced to sell my RC tanks. I have a total of 5 but I am on the fence on selling the Henchel King Tiger since I bought that from c.rainford73 and its a beauty. I had a long time thinking about it and as hard as it is to part with these awesome tanks I have choice. Check out the link below for some pictures. Ill do my best to put as much info as I can. All prices are is US Dollars and will only ship within the United States.

Heng Long Panzer 4 plastic with plastic gears: custom paint desert yellow. painted driver. Everything is stock no other mods. Runs great with no issues. This is the updated Henglong with the better sounds and controller. Shoots BBs.: Price 100.00 plus shipping

Taigen Panther plastic: This is the Taigen Panther plastic version with metal gears. beautiful paint job from Taigen. All stock no extra mods. Only problem is the plastic part of the remote antenna broke off. but doesn't effect performance. IR 175.00 plus shipping

Taigen King Tiger Porche Turret IR. Metal. This one is awesome, running great the upgraded metal tracks. Big and heavy. No other mods. 250.00 plus shipping

HengLong King Tiger 1. BB. Custom painted and battle damage, Updated Henglong Version. Metal tracks and metal gears. 100.00 plus shipping

Last one is the big King Tiger from c.rainfords collection that I purchased from him. Im still thinking about this one but Im putting it out there just so people know. This one has way too many mods for me write on this for now. Price if I do decide to sell this then Id like to sell it for what I paid for which was 550 shipping included.

All these tanks are clean and look like new especially the Taigen panther Porche King Tiger and henglong Panzer 4.

Ill also be posting these on ebay in the next few days. I will also add more details here as I gather more info.
Link for pics here
Ideals are peaceful, history is violent.
Simonslim
Recruit

Re: Selling my Tanks :(

Post by Simonslim »

Hi, could you give me the spec on the King Tiger please.
Simon.
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

The King Tiger is a tamiya metal lower hull, Matorro detailed upper with zimmerit. The gun is a metal tamiya piece.

Painted to look like a King Tiger Poland fall 1944. Has a Clark tk22 with the long crank start up sound. Separate Clark amplifier, very large 15w speaker. One of the loudest I've ever heard.

Painted and weathered to a very high standard IMHO.

Metal Tamiya tracks almost $200 dollars alone. Henntec idlers system.

Hope this helps

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Sven
Recruit

Post by Sven »

Hi.
You have an MP.
Dark46
Lance Corporal

Post by Dark46 »

Oops wrong post.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk
1:16
HL King Tiger ET, Taig King Tiger PT, Tam King Tiger PT
HL Tiger 1 x2, Taig Panther G, Taig Panzer III
Taig JS-2, Taig T34-85, Mato M4A1BN, Mato M10, HL M4a3 105mm, Taig M4a3 76mm
Jim Reeves
Recruit

Post by Jim Reeves »

If the HL Tiger 1 BB is still up for sale I'm interested. I'm new to this forum so haven't figured out how to PM yet, but I'll try to figure it out now.
essexbill
Private

Post by essexbill »

Hi.

Several years ago like you I hit financial difficulties and had to sell my rc boats, for me things worked out and this year I have been able to buy better or similar to the ones I sold.
I hope that your circumstances improve and you can rebuild your collection very soon.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

I guess many of us have had to pull our belts in from time to time, and Christmas looming only serves to add to financial headaches. :( Really hope you're able to hang on to the KT, and find a form of cash oasis very soon.
Keep calm, and carry on. It's still a good dictum today :thumbup: All the best to you!
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.
panzerjosef
Recruit

Post by panzerjosef »

Hello, have you sold the Tamiya KT yet?

Return to “For Sale”