North East Armored Division | QPG NEAD USA

thecommandernj
Private

North East Armored Division | QPG NEAD USA

Post by thecommandernj »

North East Armored Division/ NEAD

NEAD is a Yahoo based RC tank group located primarily in the northeastern USA. With over 75 members NEAD has RC tank battledays in northern NJ (Bergen County), a half hour NW of NYC, NY. NEAD was borne from the QueensPanzerGroup which was started in 2006. We have members in four countries and about 7 states. Anywhere from a dozen to twenty members gather year-round to regularly conduct Tamiya based IR tank battles. Some travel up to 3 hours for an all day event. We also attend IPMS model shows, historical/military shows and the RC tank battlefields in Danville VA and Monaville TX. Members run from age 6 to the 70's and all very dedicated to the hobby. Twelve members recently gathered at Danville VA, about 500 mile from the base camp, to battle with several other tank clubs from all over the USA. NEAAD ran this 3 day battle with the HEAt club of NC. This coming November, NEAD will run the entire battle-weekend at the AAF Tank Mus. simulateously with their very large Indoor Car Show. Tank ownership is not required although most own 1/16 and 1/24 IR battle tanks. Tamiya, HL, DBU, ElMod are all welcome. Just show up and I'll let you drive one of my tanks....

Feel free to PM me here on rctankwarfare or at thecommandernj@yahoo.com if you have any questions.

Joining NEAD is free and easy and has no obligations. Here is a link: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/queenspan ... =304792329" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thank you, Bob Held, NEAD CO

Return to “Clubs around the world”