Tank Club in Cambodia

SteelBird
Corporal

Tank Club in Cambodia

Post by SteelBird »

I wonder if there's any tank club near me? I'm from Cambodia.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Re: Tank Club in Cambodia

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

You may try reaching out to one of the groups in Singapore or Malaysia to see if they know of anyone.

Being in Hangzhou, China where Hooben is located & not far from Shanghai, I find many collect but rarely does anyone care to gather, especially for IR battling which is what I miss having participated in the States. When they do meet up, all they seem to care about is driving around a set course & little else, other than break for lunch. Weird.
SteelBird
Corporal

Post by SteelBird »

Singapore pr Malaysia is a bit too far. Maybe Vietnam or Thailand is better. Back to some time ago I found one tank group who always meet in some garden in Ho Chi Minh city in Southern Vietnam but they disappear before I could join. In Cambodia, it looks like I'm the sole man who plays RC tanks.
H/L Pantiger, H/L Leopard 2A6, Mato Panzer III, Hybrid Tiger 1 and some tank wreckage
Xiaoshan_Sailor
Sergeant

Post by Xiaoshan_Sailor »

No, I meant contact one of the established clubs nearby to see if they may know of any clubs in Cambodia since networking always helps to find others in the area. Local hobby BBS/forums are another. Good luck.

Return to “Clubs around the world”