Moderators.

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Moderators.

Post by jarndice »

As the person who started this thread I want to make it quite clear that at no time have I named anyone on RCTW or RCU in relation to this thread,
My thread was meant to start a discussion on Moderator selection and replacement and whether there was a better/different alterative acceptable to Forum members.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Jimster
Lieutenant

Post by Jimster »

Oh hell no, man. You have been probably the very biggest help to me and my Tiger and were among the first to make me feel welcome when I first joined this great forum. You are a first class act and this thread is good for everyone.
Perhaps I vented on the wrong thread :{
EAO
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by EAO »

Jimster wrote:Oh hell no, man. You have been probably the very biggest help to me and my Tiger and were among the first to make me feel welcome when I first joined this great forum. You are a first class act and this thread is good for everyone.
Perhaps I vented on the wrong thread :{
I take no offense and meant absolutely none to anyone out there.
jarndice wrote:As the person who started this thread I want to make it quite clear that at no time have I named anyone on RCTW or RCU in relation to this thread,
My thread was meant to start a discussion on Moderator selection and replacement and whether there was a better/different alterative acceptable to Forum members.
I hear you 100% and think that the thread just migrated that way.

Regards,
Eric.
"You can always tell a German, you just can't tell him much." Anonymous.

German cars, German girls, German beer, German firearms, German Shepherds, German motorcycles... Not necessarily in that order though!

UP THE IRONS!
MrChef
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by MrChef »

Yep, just finished reading this whole thread.

First, Thank You Moderators!

Having been a forum moderator myself many moons ago on a car enthusiast site I can completely understand their responsibility, unpopularity and unsung hero aspect. I gather that something went down years ago that was political and dirty and bled over to another board. I too was stuck in the middle of an issue like that and I'll say clearly it sucked.

Now, what I will say is that I really like the community here. I've felt welcome from day 1. I was a lurker here since at least 2018. I've read and continue to find great information shared here. If I have a question or need help I'm sure I'll get solid advice here. I wish it was more populated or more members were active, but I also spend time on Hobby Squawk so lack of entertainment isn't an issue.

So big thanks for running a good site all.

Chef
"Charlie don't surf"- Lt. Col. Bill Kilgore
tankme
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Post by tankme »

Alert...Alert...necro thread...lol

To the moderators, thanks for taking care of the posts I report. If I report them, the have to be generally bad as I'm not that politically correct. ;)
Derek
Too many project builds to list...
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

It’s mostly a calm task but one that can be rather difficult to assess and get right sometimes.
I think it works as we take a zero tolerance approach to politics and real life issues .
We all come here to share a hobby and escape real life,& I for one don’t appreciate that being infringed!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”