Tank clubs

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
DymondTank
Lance Corporal

Tank clubs

Post by DymondTank »

Hi guys ,
Any news on tank clubs starting back up or starting this year . Be great I can get my tanks out and get them rolling . Be great if they can point me in times and dates on where they will
Start .
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Tank clubs

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Whereabouts in South Wales? We have Bristol Armoured Division that meets in Corsham.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
DymondTank
Lance Corporal

Post by DymondTank »

I live near Caerphilly mate.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Bit too far, then.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
DymondTank
Lance Corporal

Post by DymondTank »

Shit ............. lmao
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

It's about 70 miles or 1.5 hour drive.
Richard
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

With no Toll charges anymore you can probably save another 10 minutes as well as a fair few ££ :thumbup:
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
DymondTank
Lance Corporal

Post by DymondTank »

Yeah I’ve had a look on Bristol armoured club . Fair play seen how it set up . Looked pretty good . That’s the main thing as well no Toll Charge ha ha haha
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

I moved from Bristol to Abertillery last August, and up until that point I had never missed a BAD meet in the three years since the day it was formed. Since moving other things got in the way so I missed the meets at the end of last year. It's about 60 miles each way for you, straight down the motorway and drop off south into Corsham.

The South Wales group are into RC crawlers, trucks and tanks, but don't have a tank club meet. However, Happy Jakes camp site at St Athans donated a large plot of land to the club a few years back that we spent many months turning into a permanent outdoor battlefield. That in turn fell into disrepair and needs sorting out again. The plan is to take a look at it when the warm weather returns and see whether it can be restored again.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
DymondTank
Lance Corporal

Post by DymondTank »

That’s cool I be looking to go to the BAD next month so I be looking forward to that .

Yeah that be great to get the land in St Athens up and running be great . To get to sort it out . I be happy to help out if they need any .

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”