Reading threads

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
Woz
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Reading threads

Post by Woz »

How come I can read some threads but not others when I'm not logged in?
Woz

Re: Reading threads

Post by Woz »

But I can read most of this site without being logged in. But some sections like Unboxing, 3D Printing it just goes to the login screen.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Post by silversurfer1947 »

Son of a gun-ner wrote:Unboxing has always done that to me, along with other reference material, tiger 205 and I think scale figures.
Strange how 3d printing was set the same.

Uniforms and equipment too.
At least three of the threads mentioned are recent addition to the forum. It could be that the forum set has changed in the not too distant past, or that the person setting up the threads has used different parameters.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Woz

Post by Woz »

OK

I use my tablet to browse when I'm away and I don't have any log in details on it (in case it gets nicked). So I was just worried that the this was becoming a closed forum.
43rdRecceReg
Major

Post by 43rdRecceReg »

The same lockout comes when using the 'advanced search' option, if in stealth mode. 'Search' does often work, though, when logged out.
"Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please"- Mark Twain.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”