Forum very slow in US, (MD)

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
Spam In A Can 26
Lance Corporal

Forum very slow in US, (MD)

Post by Spam In A Can 26 »

Its been this way for a week or so. Not sure where the speed decrease is coming from though.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Re: Forum very slow in US, (MD)

Post by jackalope »

What do you mean? I'm in The Peoples Republic Of Maryland too and mine works just fine, I have Fios with the fastest router that Verison has for my gaming. You may want to check your router or with your provider as I don't think its on this end.
Spam In A Can 26
Lance Corporal

Post by Spam In A Can 26 »

I'm Verizon, but not FIOS, maybe that's the problem? I only mentioned it because the slow down is unique to this board, everything else is normal.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

Hmmmmm.... yeah don't know what to tell you. Works fine even on my cell phone when not linked to my home WiFi.
wibblywobbly
Major

Post by wibblywobbly »

It won't be the board causing the slow down, it just sits on a server and responds to requests. The speed at which it is downloaded to you will depend on the route that the data takes through the internet. Servers operate at speeds way beyond what a home pc could cope with, so if there is a bottleneck somewhere, it would have to be somewhere around the globe that the data has a problem getting through.
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”