Just an idea..

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
Rubensilva666
Recruit

Just an idea..

Post by Rubensilva666 »

Hi
I was looking in the site and i cant find anything about tshirts or stikers from the forum.
I woud relly like to have a tshirt ou stiker. Woud be a good idea i think...
jarndice
Colonel

Re: Just an idea..

Post by jarndice »

Ruben Hi, There have been T Shirts before , The demand was not going to need a redundant cotton mill in Lancashire to be brought out of mothballs, And so it fizzled out.
Individual Tank Clubs do offer such sartorial coverings I believe, but I have no knowledge of Stickers,
Whenever such ideas are mooted it always leaves me asking why if you think it is such a good idea don't you do it yourself ?
This is a worldwide on line membership which means there are no committee meetings once a month with an agenda and an expense account, well not unless Herman, Jackalope, Wibbly, and the other neer do wells aren't telling us .
Whatever you want to do go ahead, just as long as you don't breach the few rules that bind us together.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
Aussie
Corporal

Post by Aussie »

A site called Ozarmour.com has tank type t shirts available to purchase.
Search and you shall find.
Don't get your panties in a bunch , we still got hand weapons and the fifty!
Rubensilva666
Recruit

Post by Rubensilva666 »

Aussie wrote:A site called Ozarmour.com has tank type t shirts available to purchase.
Search and you shall find.
Thanks for the replay. Actualy i think it woud be a good idea because it coud promot the site. I have found some ideas f6or tshirts. Gonna think about it. Thanks
doc larsson
Staff Sergeant

Post by doc larsson »

i'd buy one ! numbers sizes etc ?
971wright
2nd Lieutenant

Post by 971wright »

Hi Dave sells T shirts see here http://stores.ebay.co.uk/forgebear/Othe ... ml?_fsub=1

regards pete
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

I am interested in shirts and decals also if they were made available. I know a fellow on YouTube located in Europe who had a similar question come up and he had asked his subscribers if they were interested in tee shirts. Once he reached the appropriate headcount he sent a link to a company ( I believe it was TeeSpring?) that took his order with logo and I just added my color choice and size.

The minimum order was reached.

If he didn't get enough interest the order just didn't go to process.
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Rubensilva666
Recruit

Post by Rubensilva666 »

Just found this in ebay... its an idea.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252670056520
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Very interesting I like the blueprint design. Ultimately it's up to the fellows in charge of the forum as far as logos and such

Maybe some different tank variants since some on here (me included) are tiger fanatics

It would be a very good idea if the powers that be would give you a blessing on a design and maybe you can get a head count pricing etc and run with it. Maybe get a head count to start ( I'm not sure how that would work)

Anyway....

Would be great if a portion of the purchase price could go to the forum for operational costs and such kinda like a fundraiser for forum members. I'm not speaking for everyone but whomever is interested and could afford even a few spare pounds dollars etc. For a great cause.

Could get a lot of us involved from other parts of the world (through the decision process and financial process)

In a way team building and getting the forum to expand through word of mouth

I think I'm done with my sermon....

Carl
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Jake79
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by Jake79 »

Sounds a good idea, I'd be interested in one. :thumbup:
Tamiya: 2 King Tigers
H/L,Taigen :Initial Tiger 1, Panzer III, Kv 2, Panther G, Bulldog, Leo 2A6

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”