Just an idea..

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
wibblywobbly
Major

Re: Just an idea..

Post by wibblywobbly »

Guys, the easiest way to get a T Shirt is to copy the site logo, add some text if you want, and take it to a Tshirt shop to get the design printed onto the t shirt, polo shirt, bobble hat or whatever you want.

The site actually runs free of charge, you can thank Matt for that, so no money is ever requested to keep it going. Much like it may sound like a good idea, the logistics of printing t-shirts and polo shirts in all sizes, keeping a stock, and sending them all over the world is more than most would want to take on. I know of clubs where they have tried it and been left with a load of clothes that no one is ever going to buy. If anyone wants to take on the task then feel free.

The most effective way of promoting the site is to put a link in the description of a You Tube video, thousands will see it, and they will all be interested in RC tanks. :D
Tiger 1 Late
Panther G
King Tiger
M36 B1
c.rainford73
Major

Post by c.rainford73 »

Good information Mr Wibbly. I was unaware that the site ran in this fashion thank you Matt!

When I login on my home computer there is a header on the top of the page that says donate. I was looking to tie the two together good to know about the YouTube video detail. I will try to add that
Tanks alot.... :wave:
Rubensilva666
Recruit

Post by Rubensilva666 »

Not to be special, but i have made a small donation. I think it is very important to mantein this site. For me is one of the best, if not the best in the uk. Mission accomplished!!!

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”