Sorting builds

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
silversurfer1947
Lieutenant

Re: Sorting builds

Post by silversurfer1947 »

You missed out highly overpaid.
Richard
Tamiya Tiger 1, Taigen FlakPanzer IV,Torro M16 half-track, Tamiya Panther,WSN/Torro T34,Taigen M41 Bulldog,H/l/Taigen Sherman M4A3,H/L T90, Haya M3 Grant, Metal Origins 234/2 Puma, Nashorn by Alwyn. I was only going to have one tank - honest! :D
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Post by Matdragon »

Personally I've never been keen on the idea of splitting brand builds up by model, as new models are always being added and I feel like it would fragment it all way too much. One thing that might help you when searching, if you instead use the "advanced search" and then choose the "topic titles only" option you will be far more likely to receive threads specific to that model rsther than all posts that contain reference to your search term, should narrow it down nicely!
Cheers,
Matt
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

This would have been something to do when the forum first started but to do this now would be Hurculean task of epic proportion! Look at how many threads would need to be gone though.....all of them!

Don't get me wrong it's an EXCELLENT IDEA! Just not practical at this point I would think. Heck the modern tank section we're putting in the sections is going to be a good bit of work in itself and they're only a fraction of the builds here.

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”