Please REvive back master class section!

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Re: Please REvive back master class section!

Post by HERMAN BIX »

billpe wrote:To be honest, I don't think it should be brought back. Peoples opinions on what deserves or doesn't to into it will be divisive. I got the impression this forum exists as a counter point to another forum which does have things like tank of the month etc.

I'd probably propose an alternative, similar to what alpha suggests or something different - A completed builds thread. Lots of forums have incomplete builds - filtering out the completed ones, renaming them to make them more easily discovered.
Good point Mr Billpe.............there are indeed lots uncompleted.
A recognition of completed builds would be beneficial I think, to all that pass through.

As for divisive, yes, I also concur, but if it is the will of the membership, they must have memories long enough to cope with the fact that it was they that wanted it, and not to then moan about its conduct.

I feel this one will not soon be resolved.
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”