TIGERS/SHERMANS

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
jarndice
Colonel

Re: TIGERS/SHERMANS

Post by jarndice »

I would just like to stop the avalanche of help which began on the 22 September last year when I conceded my vote of approval to this madcap project on condition that someone would tell me how to remove/fit Tiger 1 metal suspension arms to a Taigen Tiger 1 hull, I have fixed it ALL BY MYSELF, Boo, Rats etc. :haha: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

Hi"" Shaun glad your on the same wave length we on here to enjoy the hobby and all it has to offer.it's the best to solve problems and most of the time get good advice.great set of guy's regards.Ray. :clap:
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
Merlin707
Corporal

Post by Merlin707 »

I've noticed only 1 moderator answer this post in support of Alphas idea, is this been taken seriously by them and are you going to action this request of Alphas?
Razor 1, Intercept Bogies Angels 2 5, Cleared Hot Engage, Fox 2 Fox 2

Semper In Faecibus Sumus Sole Profundum Variat

HL/Tamiya Sherman - Bulldog Turreted
Taigen Tiki Tiger 1
Torro KingTiger
E-25 Tank Destroyer
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Merlin, the Moderator, excuse me I am just getting down on my knees and genuflecting, now where was I? Oh yes he who must be obeyed said that there seemed to be no good reason to interfere in the project and left it at that, ALPHA gave the impression that he would have preferred an official sanction but no, we appear to be winging it. :haha: :haha: shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

rayzzer-b wrote::clap: Hi Mike .it's a great Suggestion not just for the tiger but each category of tank so the references fit each vehicle making an easy look up. Rather than trolling through stuff that don't coincide with the vehicle your interested in .yes Mike . thumbs up from me :thumbup: .Ray.
Thank Ray... the idea isn't totally mine though...as I do recall the Mods making a special thread for other personal collections...like airsoft guns uniforms and other memorabilia ...they even went as far as to make it "members only" which is cool...Not sure why they would drag their tails on this minor request...as clearly it would be more beneficial than that "personals" thread which has many more less participants

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Merlin707 wrote:I've noticed only 1 moderator answer this post in support of Alphas idea, is this been taken seriously by them and are you going to action this request of Alphas?
jarndice wrote:Merlin, the Moderator, excuse me I am just getting down on my knees and genuflecting, now where was I? Oh yes he who must be obeyed said that there seemed to be no good reason to interfere in the project and left it at that, ALPHA gave the impression that he would have preferred an official sanction but no, we appear to be winging it. :haha: :haha: shaun
It's partially politics I would guess :haha: ALPHA's a rather rambunctious Lt Col at the moment.. ;) and perhaps someone the Mods would like to forget more than remember

Perhaps the same suggestion should be entered by a more respected member :haha: :haha: :haha:

ALPHA
rayzzer-b
Corporal

Post by rayzzer-b »

:silent: Well" Mike.it looking like "Stalinism" if you don't conform then off to the "Gulags" you will go :wtf: ..if you make waves the old battle ship gets a little upset lol..anyway I think its a good subject that would improve searching a vehicle you particularly wish to understand .All info of the vehicle under it's name.. :clap: makes more sense to me.then im "british" and we "que"for everything here :crazy: Have a good one. Ray.
time that's all it takes ,, TIGER 1,TIGER 2, PANTHER G, PANZER 4,KV1,T34,M3,M16,M4,M26,,251,CHAL
Merlin707
Corporal

Post by Merlin707 »

I just find this strange.

I mean it's not an unreasonable request however the mods don't seem to care what suggestions we as the primary users have.

I brought this point up a while back requesting info on what the mods etc actually did on a per person basis but only one mod answered and shot the idea down.

I mean if they can't take on board positive suggestions or ideas it comes across more like the alitist attitude that doesn't sit well.

The mods on other forums help the primary users to make them boards the best they can be by utilising suggestions etc and allowing nominations for the mod team.

Maybe they should all take a long hard look.
Razor 1, Intercept Bogies Angels 2 5, Cleared Hot Engage, Fox 2 Fox 2

Semper In Faecibus Sumus Sole Profundum Variat

HL/Tamiya Sherman - Bulldog Turreted
Taigen Tiki Tiger 1
Torro KingTiger
E-25 Tank Destroyer
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Merlin707 wrote:I just find this strange.

I mean it's not an unreasonable request however the mods don't seem to care what suggestions we as the primary users have.

I brought this point up a while back requesting info on what the mods etc actually did on a per person basis but only one mod answered and shot the idea down.

I mean if they can't take on board positive suggestions or ideas it comes across more like the alitist attitude that doesn't sit well.

The mods on other forums help the primary users to make them boards the best they can be by utilising suggestions etc and allowing nominations for the mod team.

Maybe they should all take a long hard look.
YUP...things like that happen though... can't help if no one with the power can see the logic is specific "Categories" than threads ...threads disappear unless someone revives it...a Category would stand...include everything from build to showing off the finished tank...almost a no brainer for a newb to browse through...making it much easier for them to make purchase choices as well as upgrade choices ;)

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

rayzzer-b wrote::silent: Well" Mike.it looking like "Stalinism" if you don't conform then off to the "Gulags" you will go :wtf: ..if you make waves the old battle ship gets a little upset lol..anyway I think its a good subject that would improve searching a vehicle you particularly wish to understand .All info of the vehicle under it's name.. :clap: makes more sense to me.then im "british" and we "que"for everything here :crazy: Have a good one. Ray.
Some of us Amercns just seem to make waves :haha: I guess I have big feet...and have crunched some toes lol
But suggestions shouldn't be taken on a personal who dun it level of decision making... If one it truly unbiased as we are told ...things should be decided Logically

Separate Prioritized Categories for Shermans and Tigers would help others in so many ways...the upgrades could also translate to other models ..it's just that these two are the most popular and most researched ....Logical?Image ;)

ALPHA

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”