TIGERS/SHERMANS

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.
ALPHA
Major-General

TIGERS/SHERMANS

Post by ALPHA »

Make categories specifically for TIGERS/SHERMANS ...that are to include BUILDS AND SHOW OFF no matter brand :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsaKOG9qydA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_eFg22PXWo

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Re: TIGERS

Post by Matdragon »

Hey, why don't you start a thread in the Show off ( http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... m.php?f=33 ) board for Tigers only? Could be cool!
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

M@tDragon wrote:Hey, why don't you start a thread in the Show off ( http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... m.php?f=33 ) board for Tigers only? Could be cool!
:haha: I think that might be above my authority Matt.... not that I couldn't start a thread.... I do have Tigers... but the thought ...as Tigers are the most popular tanks to build...is to have a compilation of Tigers...no matter the brand...shown....in one dedicated category ...instead of split up how it is now....and maybe on the opposite side... one for Shermans or Sherman based as well ...especially with the new models Mato will be introducing :D ...something only an administrator can do I think...It's just an idea though....I think it might help in many ways :D

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

I very much doubt there would be any demand, I only have two and I am given to believe some members of the Forum don't have any so it will die on its feet!!!! ;) shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Yeah it might Shaun...but it also might help those who are new to the board... wishing to know what to purchase without unnecessary dialogs. ;) ...just an easy where to go for info and viola! done :D

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Are you still drinking that stuff or have you had a very tiring day old friend? Irony dear boy irony. :haha: shaun
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Are you still drinking that stuff or have you had a very tiring day old friend? Irony dear boy irony. :haha: shaun
:haha: :haha: :haha: No strange brews for this Capt :haha: :haha: must have a clear mind when defending boarders ya know ;)

But a dedicated category ... isn't a bad idea... maybe not what everyone is used to... but man if you have to look up a Tiger... sure would make it easy...even with that advanced search..Have you tried typing Tiger or Sherman in there Shaun 8O .... :haha:

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

ALPHA, I have no great desire to see smoke coming out of my PC, although to be serious for a moment I do think that the search box is a much underused facility, which if it were used more, could answer a lot of questions presently asked in the Forum. shaun
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:ALPHA, I have no great desire to see smoke coming out of my PC, although to be serious for a moment I do think that the search box is a much underused facility, which if it were used more, could answer a lot of questions presently asked in the Forum. shaun
:haha: Definite Pros and Cons to that search feature :haha: though using it causes abnormal smoking from my ears more than my computer... my computer will just either come up with no result....or too many results :crazy: ........................ :lolno:

ALPHA
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Mr Alphas on the toilet cleaner again !!( I know-its great :O )

Actually, I agree with the designated Tiger category(from a focus point of view)- but temper it with "its not Dedicated"
Meaning- by all accounts compund the popular Tiger builds in one easy to access spot, but do not restrict or prohibit other input .............no exclusions.
The interaction between all members and non-Tiger builders alike is to be most encouraged & fostered yeah ?
Be a shame to create division in a perfectly good site & layout to cater for what is a by numbers & odds a popular tank to be building just because its popular.
Be a bit like forcing hot sheilas to wear baggy track pants & nana's knitted jerseys just because they are hot :haha: :haha: :haha:
I will translate further....................ALL NFL teams have the aforementioned hot - chick cheerleaders, and Tank forums could have a preponderance of Tigers at times :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Dont make me bust out the old mantra of "then they came for me" :crazy: :shh:
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85

Return to “Comments and Suggestions”