Moderators.

Have any comments or suggestions as to the running or advancing of the RC Tank Warfare website? If so, this is the place to be.

Postby jarndice » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:11 pm

As the person who started this thread I want to make it quite clear that at no time have I named anyone on RCTW or RCU in relation to this thread,
My thread was meant to start a discussion on Moderator selection and replacement and whether there was a better/different alterative acceptable to Forum members.
jarndice
Lieutenant-Colonel

Postby Jimster » Thu Dec 03, 2020 7:24 pm

Oh hell no, man. You have been probably the very biggest help to me and my Tiger and were among the first to make me feel welcome when I first joined this great forum. You are a first class act and this thread is good for everyone.
Perhaps I vented on the wrong thread :{
Jimster
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Postby EAO » Fri Dec 04, 2020 3:08 am

Jimster wrote:Oh hell no, man. You have been probably the very biggest help to me and my Tiger and were among the first to make me feel welcome when I first joined this great forum. You are a first class act and this thread is good for everyone.
Perhaps I vented on the wrong thread :{

I take no offense and meant absolutely none to anyone out there.

jarndice wrote:As the person who started this thread I want to make it quite clear that at no time have I named anyone on RCTW or RCU in relation to this thread,
My thread was meant to start a discussion on Moderator selection and replacement and whether there was a better/different alterative acceptable to Forum members.

I hear you 100% and think that the thread just migrated that way.

Regards,
Eric.
EAO
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Comments and Suggestions