A few changes

News and Announcements from RC Tank Warfare will be posted here. Also, this board contains the forum rules, please make sure you read these rules before you post.
Scooby

A few changes

Post by Scooby »

Hey ladies and gentlemen, a little update on things going on around here.

A new member, GD, will be posting hobby related news/information in the hobby news forum. You can get to these in various ways:
  • On the homepage under "Latest Hobby News" - Easy to check when you first come on.
  • The News Blog link in the navigation area.
  • The Hobby News sub-forum.
Technical stuff below(which you can probably ignore):

We are now utlizing a service called CloudFlare behind the scenes. The main features are increased performance and security for the website, nothing most people will notice. However, if you notice any problems with the site, anything at all, let me know ASAP. A very small amount of you also may notice a CAPTCHA before being allowed to use the site, let me know if this pops up for you, just to see who it affects.

I've also been cleaning code here and there to increase page load time, in-line with CloudFlare you may notice a slight performance increase.
billobrien02
Recruit

Re: A few changes

Post by billobrien02 »

Hey there, I have only just signed up but thought I'd give you the heads up that there is some malware attached to the site - just the usual 1millionth customer add but you may want to have it checked out. Cheers
Scooby

Re: A few changes

Post by Scooby »

That's not malware, that's just an advertisement.

Return to “News and Announcements”