Downtime on Thursday - 30/06/11

News and Announcements from RC Tank Warfare will be posted here. Also, this board contains the forum rules, please make sure you read these rules before you post.
Saxondog
Captain

Re: Downtime on Thursday - 30/06/11

Post by Saxondog »

I'm as ok,1 am,

still stable 2 am,

Losing it 3 am,
by 4am I'm out front doing a burnout on the Turbo bike testing a Methane fuel mix, by 4:07 am COPS,COPS and more COPS!

I'm looking all innocent and crippled on my front porch,the bike red hot is across the street in Matts shed by his commercial lawn mower cooling off. Oh the smell of Methane and High octane fuel,the Blue bike's in the front yard covered,cops are feeling all over and looking under the cover. I'm still on the porch,pointing down the street in the direction of the long black mark,still looking innocent, they check the back,bare frame of a salvage bike that was long ago a Turbo bike.

Both neighbours on each side are elderly,sometimes and just looking at me with contempt, My wife is very pissed knowing the truth and this is confirmed when the cops don't find the black Turbo in the back shop,

Pam's very pissed and goes back to bed. Matt now on his front porch,sure of why his security light came on. Old retired Air force General or something on the corner,he has the perfect yard and is so proud,caught third gear in front of his house and really poured on the juice,

Iraq guy talking on the phone,f-him he thinks they have come for him or I have.

The moral, Just got the fuel today,if the forum goes down tonight you get the picture, 18.00us for 2 gallons or enough to easily create this situation. They would all react this way,I know my neighbours,and I have never raised hell on my street,but if the forum goes down strange ideas start forming in my head, So it's either forum up,or neighbours up!

Scooby and Matt can start a vote,best forum down video,who's in? Saxondog on the porch just chilling looking innocent.
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
Nic.H
Corporal

Re: Downtime on Thursday - 30/06/11

Post by Nic.H »

Oh Yeah Blake....Oh Yeah! :D

Don't get even...get mad!

Nic........High octane...smells of victory

Return to “News and Announcements”