Modern Builds

News and Announcements from RC Tank Warfare will be posted here. Also, this board contains the forum rules, please make sure you read these rules before you post.
Matdragon
2nd Lieutenant

Modern Builds

Post by Matdragon »

Hi Guys,

After recently being made aware of the need for the return of "modern" builds, the moderators and i have deliberated and come to what we think is the best solution. Each of the 3 branded builds section (Heng Long, Tamiya & Other) have now got their own "child" board called "Modern builds". This allows the modern builds to still be separated from the original build threads, without all branded modern builds being clustered into one board as we had in the past.

We will be moving some of the threads around into the modern builds section as and when we can, so please don't be worried if your thread appears to go missing (you can always find all of your posts through your User control panel > "Show your posts" ), i assure you we wont be deleting any! If we miss your thread and you'd like it to be moved, please PM with the thread you wish to be moved and ill get right on it!

Cheers,
Matt
Ad Lav
Captain

Re: Modern Builds

Post by Ad Lav »

Nice idea and a good use of extra space.

Keeps ww2 and modern stuff seperate without merging the brands.
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

:D This is a great addition!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Great idea EXCEPT should "SOMEONE" who has been away logs back on without checking the threads they have missed while they have been away, then that "SOMEONE" might just kick off AGAIN. :lolno: :lolno:
DEJA VU Anyone ?
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

jarndice wrote:Great idea EXCEPT should "SOMEONE" who has been away logs back on without checking the threads they have missed while they have been away, then that "SOMEONE" might just kick off AGAIN. :lolno: :lolno:
DEJA VU Anyone ?
Shaun.
Shaun, that someone is going through a very very rough patch right now and I would please ask for understanding from the board members. I would ask the same should anyone else have the level of problems that someone does. I know it's no excuse but I'm sure we can all understand.

Thanks,
Terry
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Jack I have no wish to aggravate anyone's problems BUT my point still stands,
If someone/anyone who has been away comes back without checking the previous threads and are looking for a particular build then they are likely to wonder what happened.
Shaun.
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
HERMAN BIX
Brigadier

Post by HERMAN BIX »

Point A . That will teach them for not being around
Point B all they need to do is ask.

Perhaps this message can be be made a temporary Sticky on top of each section so folks get with the programme.

It's change gentlemen, not a threat to life or Liberty !!!
HL JAGDPANTHER,HL TIGER 1,HL PzIII MUNITIONSCHLEPPER, HL KT OCTOPUS,HL PANTHER ZU-FUSS,HL STuG III,HL T34/85 BEDSPRING,
HL PZIV MALTA,MATORRO JAGDTIGER,HL F05 TIGER,TAMIYA KT,HL PANTHERDOZER,HL EARLY PANTHER G,TAIGEN/RAMINATOR T34/76,
HL AN-BRI-RAM SU-85
jackalope
Lieutenant

Post by jackalope »

BTW, Shaun you're 100% correct, same with everyone else that has posted in regards to this.

I just hope the newly added section will eliminate any further such problems with anyone and everyone.

Thanks Matt. :thumbup:
siegfried
Lance Corporal

Post by siegfried »

Makes sense, I will look forward to reading the modern builds thread.

Return to “News and Announcements”