Server issues

News and Announcements from RC Tank Warfare will be posted here. Also, this board contains the forum rules, please make sure you read these rules before you post.
Scooby

Server issues

Post by Scooby »

The server that the website is hosted on is currently undergoing an attack so you may have trouble accessing the website. Our host is currently working on mitigating the attack, I'll keep you updated.

Update: I've been informed that the attack has been mitigated and that they are continuing to monitor the situation.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused,
Scooby
forgebear
Warrant Officer 1st Class

Re: Server issues

Post by forgebear »

thanks scooby
for the info
dave :thumbup:
Wildboar44
Corporal

Post by Wildboar44 »

And there was me slapping my PC senselessly !! , Thanks for the prompt update :)
Yesterday is our history, Tomorrow is an eternal mistery, Today is a gift, its why its called "The Present".
tanker 242
Corporal

Post by tanker 242 »

:wave: hi scooby thanks for the info ,why dose some **** keep attacking our site have they nothing better to do with thier time ,eccept to spoil it for outhers,[ :thumbdown: shame on them i say :thumbdown: ],& i bet everyone on here agree's with me on that ,tanker242
Scooby

Post by Scooby »

tanker 242 wrote::wave: hi scooby thanks for the info ,why dose some **** keep attacking our site have they nothing better to do with thier time ,eccept to spoil it for outhers,[ :thumbdown: shame on them i say :thumbdown: ],& i bet everyone on here agree's with me on that ,tanker242
They weren't targeting this site in particular, there are lots of others sites on the same server as us so it was just unfortunate :(

Return to “News and Announcements”