steve at welsh dragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
ruben2005
Sergeant

steve at welsh dragon

Post by ruben2005 »

hi all , once again this man goes above and beyond just being a seller i phoned him fri nite about a flash unit which he did not have,and a chat about metal tracks for my kt.then on sat nite i got an e/mail 10.45 pm showing me a site in europe were i could get one i think myself,this man is a god send to this hobby just like forgebear they both direct you to your item you want even if they dont make the sale. so you two fellas get a great big thumbs up from me , :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :wave:
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
ausf
Lance Corporal

Re: steve at welsh dragon

Post by ausf »

It's great to hear there are still some hobby shop owners who truly care about both the customers and the hobby itself.

I know my order from him went off without a hitch and I received my item in NY as fast as some orders from California.
What, me worry?
SteveDorics
Recruit

Post by SteveDorics »

Agree, his customer service is second to none 8)
King Tigerman
Recruit
Location: Founder & President of Southeast Queensland Armoured RC Club, Morayfield, Queensland, AUSTRALIA

Post by King Tigerman »

I have to agree with what has been said as I have purchased items off him a number of times, and have also found that their service is second to none.

The last item was purchased last Saturday paid via Paypal on Saturday and it was shipped a few hours later. Now that is really good service.
1/16 Tamiya M1A2 Abrams
1/16 Tamiya Leopard 2 A6
1/16 Tamiya King Tiger
1/16 Tamiya Tiger 1
1/16 Tamiya M26 Pershing
1/16 Heng Long King Tiger Porsche Turret IR Battles Tamiya Tanks
1/14 MAN TGX 26.540 6x4
1/14 CARSON GOLDHOFER LOW LOADER
Shane Wolfe
Lance Corporal

Post by Shane Wolfe »

+1 to what has already been said. Superb service, ultra quick delivery too. Definately buying again from this awesome shop.
The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea ... and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken.
Reaper332
Corporal

Post by Reaper332 »

+2 to all the above........... :clap: :clap: Well done Welshdragon....
Shane Wolfe
Lance Corporal

Post by Shane Wolfe »

Ordered my MG42 and Jerrycan yesterday evening thinking it would be here on Saturday or Monday, it all arrived this morning! Not enough can be said for the level of customer service and support WelshDragon provide. Carling don't do 1:16 tank accessories, but if they did....
The entire British Empire was built on cups of tea ... and if you think I'm going to war without one, mate, you're mistaken.
superguybrett
Private

Post by superguybrett »

Have used steve for couple bits on new tanks, agree service is fantastic and really helpful regarding enquiries too. :thumbup:
ruben2005
Sergeant

steve at welsh dragon

Post by ruben2005 »

hello all once again the man came through, got two pairs of asiatam king tiger tracks for my kittys totally transformed the tanks good pin locking as well, good value tracks at good price try them for yourself when there in stock sorry had the last two thanks steve :wave: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:
fetch me the kitty's lets go to war
Red Devils
Staff Sergeant

Post by Red Devils »

I jumping on this post, that dude is awesome. The Cpl (wife) ordered me the Asiatam Tiger hull and periscopes for my birthday, a week later the package is here in Canada. The man is a pro. Come on 16 July, I want to see this hull...:thumbup: :thumbup:
The Princess Patricia's Canadian Light Infantry
First in the Field - Since 1914.

Return to “Recommended Vendors”