welsh dragon

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
scalawag

Re: welsh dragon

Post by scalawag »

I have just ordered some items from Steve. All delivered exactly when he said it would be.

It was an absolute pleasure to deal with him, and I will definitely go back to his store when I need something else.

Fantastic service.
Kye
Private

Post by Kye »

Got to echo the same. Ordered some bits the other day, received them today. Hugely recommended!
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Just an update, ordered late yesterday and through my letterbox this morning. thank you and well done steve. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
gunpowder17
Recruit

Post by gunpowder17 »

Ordered parts for my Jagdpanther , they arrived next day! Superb
retiredarmy97
Recruit

Post by retiredarmy97 »

after reading reviews i also purchased from WDM,living in the US i was hesitant to order from another country as i just got into the RC tank hobby,i have had 2 orders already an they came when they were suppose to an packaged really well,going to order more parts as i am building a second tiger1 with recoil,thx Steve
dubster70
Recruit

Post by dubster70 »

Have just had a load of bits off Steve and can't sing his praises enough.If the delivery gets any quicker it will arrive before i have even ordered it.Many thanks. :D

Mart
thunderbolt
Recruit

WelshDragon models excellent service

Post by thunderbolt »

Just a thank you on the forum to Steve at WDM for the fast service and no quibble in replacing a faulty strobe unit
RCTank
Recruit

Post by RCTank »

Just like to add my thanks to Welsh Dragon fantastic service 24hrs from order to delivery
cupoftea
Corporal

Post by cupoftea »

Just wanted to thank Welsh Dragon for there excellent service. I ordered some drive and idler wheels for my Tiger 1 yesterday afternoon and they were delivered this morning. Perfect.
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Who says men cannot multi-task? While Steve was sorting out your order he was also attending to my needs which I also got through my letter box this morning. The man is a star, yes I know there is more than just Steve. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:

Return to “Recommended Vendors”