North American Vendor ETO Armor

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Saxondog
Captain

North American Vendor ETO Armor

Post by Saxondog »

I am posting this notice concerning Bob Hearn,ETO Armor and our North American Members,ETO does operate a USA location and warehouse for the North American Tankers.
http://www.etoarmour.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Received this today from Bob, I asked about his USA operation and the North American Members.

Hi Blake
Yes, we are still going strong. Over $20000 at cost of Schumo alone in stock. Warehouse is in New Jersey, across the inlet from NYC. Same shipping system, normally the day after payment the parcel is in transit.

Just use the sight for orders, and within 24 hours I reply with what's in stock (normally 99% is in stock), shipping cost, and payment instructions.

Best regards

Bob
Urban dictionary-SAXONDOG-derogatory term for anglosaxon people
JayBrd
Lance Corporal

Re: North American Vendor ETO Armor

Post by JayBrd »

I can say Bob is great to deal with. I ordered on this last Friday (02SEPT11) and recieved it on Tuesday even with a Monday holiday involved...
Streiken Sie schnellen, Streik hart!!
markymark09
Recruit

Post by markymark09 »

Dealt with bob also, no problem also
sparks
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by sparks »

I have had many dealings with Bob at ETO over the years, a very nice guy and great service :thumbup:
sparks
Hey man....I just ride 'em, I dunno what makes 'em work.
Woof woof woof !

Return to “Recommended Vendors”