MATO Toys

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
xrad
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

MATO Toys

Post by xrad »

MAto toys out of Canada. Order placed 1 week ago. Fast shipping, here today. they provide shipping #s so easy to track items.

NOTE: I ordered the new radio receivers. very nice units with new electronic chips instead of all the old style resistors..etc..(part#: TK-YL101-3) made 4/20/2010!
Saxondog
Captain

Re: MATO Toys

Post by Saxondog »

Hey xrad, tried to find them on the site and no luck, you do mean MATO-MART? They had Jagdpanther for 59.00 but raised them today to 109.00 track were 49.00 but back up to 79.00 today as well, anyway I agree about their service, only Karen and Natasha are better because their girls.... Post a link for me please as I need two,thanks Saxondog
xrad

Post by xrad »

http://matomart.com/homepage.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
xrad

Post by xrad »

http://matomart.com/product.php?c=1000077" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

If this is MATO MART.. alias RC DYNASTY... I'm sitting on the fence with them.... I ordered a bunch of stuff from them...two out of three were good... one was a package deal of two smokers... one was excellent the other just ok ....the last was a set of T34 tracks... too short.. had to use all the spares to make one side fit...I had to message them two times to get the first response.. that was after a four day wait..
They said "sure" we'll send you more spares ... this was on a tuesday... I responded by telling them how many links I needed... as they asked....they said ok.. and that they were going to send them out right away .. I thought.. cool...........later I got a message that they had found I had opened a claim against them with Paypal....I told them yes I did... because they didn't reply to my first two messages...they told me they don't reply to messages right away and that I should wait TWO DAYS... as that is their regiment of doing things ....and in actuality... didn't reply till I opened the claim...suffice to say... they didn't mail out the links till I stopped the claim...after I informed them that I did.. that's when they said they sent them out.... so now I'm waiting
To me it doesn't show any professionalism ...I'm not saying they are BAD... as I did receive my order in a good frame of time...it's how I was dealt with afterwards

ALPHA
jarndice
Colonel

Post by jarndice »

Hi old friend, I am with you all the way, some dealers seem to have difficulty understanding who is paying their wages. I know that there is a lack of dealers in the Contiguous United States and Canada although there are some very good dealers, Immortal Hobbies being just one and I feel sure both Dean and Derek can offer some of their own favourites. All I can say is move on and do not allow poor treatment to sour your hobby, we both know that some dealers are top class it is a bit like finding a good car mechanic, once found ever treasured especially in my case if they can fix Japanese motor cycles . take care. shaun
I think I am about to upset someone :haha:
PainlessWolf
Lieutenant-Colonel

Post by PainlessWolf »

Good Evening,
I've bought the majority of my Heng Long tanks from Mato Mart and have always had good luck with them over the years, (no incorrect shipments, no lost or broken tanks, etc..). Having said this, it only takes one bad experience to sour the whole barrel of apples.
regards,
Painless Wolf
...Here for the Dawn...
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

jarndice wrote:Hi old friend, I am with you all the way, some dealers seem to have difficulty understanding who is paying their wages. I know that there is a lack of dealers in the Contiguous United States and Canada although there are some very good dealers, Immortal Hobbies being just one and I feel sure both Dean and Derek can offer some of their own favourites. All I can say is move on and do not allow poor treatment to sour your hobby, we both know that some dealers are top class it is a bit like finding a good car mechanic, once found ever treasured especially in my case if they can fix Japanese motor cycles . take care. shaun

So true Shaun...what gets me about some sellers is that just because they have been in business for awhile... it gives them the right to treat you like a schmuck after they've got your money...there was actually one guy who called me impatient :O ....I was like HEY BUDDY.. I PAID YOU...NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND...suffice to say the guy ripped me off on shipping... charged me close to 40 dollars and sent it surface mail... to which when I looked it up via the USPS ... was about 20 ...and Priority which would have reached me sooner... was nine dollars more.... so the only one who really made out was that guy

The new feedback system EBAY has is lame... I remember when you could reply back...one guy said I was a bad buyer... after I left him a negative... back then I replied... Hey I paid right away... how does that make me a bad buyer .. I paid then and there

Now you can't do that ... and the sellers have the last word :thumbdown:

and I did Move on... said what ever about the tracks...and ordered this baby from MIDEATECH..the new full metal T34
putting my other T34 on the back.burner..it's like starting a new... but for some reason I feel like I'm ahead... as I had to perform only one mod prescribed by Dr Phil..that would be the switching of the springs... the plastic blocking which was necessary on my first one .. is HISTORY....as HENG LONG corrected the height :thumbup:

ALPHA
Last edited by ALPHA on Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

PainlessWolf wrote:Good Evening,
I've bought the majority of my Heng Long tanks from Mato Mart and have always had good luck with them over the years, (no incorrect shipments, no lost or broken tanks, etc..). Having said this, it only takes one bad experience to sour the whole barrel of apples.
regards,
Painless Wolf
Hey Painless ... I haven't bought a tank from MATO MART.... thought this was a good way to test them... so I just ordered some parts..as far as delivery... they were ok... as far as post delivery... close to a nightmare ... but I'll see just what kind of nightmare it will turn out to be
if the additional spares arrive in a good time frame... it's all good with me... but if I have to open dialog with them again.... they are going to drop more than a few steps in my book...
Since I started my adventure into the RC tank world I've bought my tanks from primarily two sellers...HE-N-SHE...who ships for free... and MIDEATECH...who charges extra for where I am...but is so worth it because you know they didn't skimp as the tanks arrive super fast ...no problems so far.. knock on wood ;)

ALPHA
dgsselkirk

Post by dgsselkirk »

I will probably cause hate and dissention among the troops here but...

I am in the promotional products business and yes, customer service is the key no question. But some customers....well... lets just say it's tough to remain calm and professional sometimes :/
Please, please, please, keep in mind for some of these guys this is not their full time gig and when a site says " we will respond to you within 2 business days" That's what it means. Keep in mind where you are and where they are. 2 days can actually be 5 with a weekend in there and the time differences. E-mails can go down, people can be sick, you may not be aware of a holiday in that country, etc...

I'm sure a lot of these smaller guys are in it more for the love of the hobby. I can think of 4 that I have bought off in the last year who really only make enough to support their own addiction to this crazy game. There ain't a lot of dough to be made in this racket believe me! :haha:

I'm not saying there aren't some bad "dealers" big and small out there, but most of them give their best effort and are really reasonable when it comes to issues IF you are reasonable too. AND always remember you will catch more flies with honey than vinegar..... :D

But if all else fails hammer the S**T out of em' and bury them in the desert... >:< >:< >:<
"There are things in Russia which are not as they seem..."
Georgy Konstantinovich Zhukov

Return to “Recommended Vendors”