MATO Toys

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Horses45
Corporal

Re: MATO Toys

Post by Horses45 »

Well the final update with a big thanks to Dave (Forgebear) that mato toys let him send me two batteries out to me so from start to finish just under 3 month, so to be totally honest I would not touch them with a barge pole again and as you say alpha lesson learnt, but with my collection growing I now have a couple of tamiya trucks to transport my collection about.just need to get myself a low loader trailer now :thumbup: so happy days now just trying to get time off to get my tanks and trucks done this bloody work thing.
Torro King Tiger , Torro KV-2 , Torro M-16 half track , 2xTaigen Tigers
HL King Tiger , HL KV-1 , HL Tiger , HL Bulldog , HL Pershing , HL Sherman
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Horses45 wrote:Well the final update with a big thanks to Dave (Forgebear) that mato toys let him send me two batteries out to me so from start to finish just under 3 month, so to be totally honest I would not touch them with a barge pole again and as you say alpha lesson learnt, but with my collection growing I now have a couple of tamiya trucks to transport my collection about.just need to get myself a low loader trailer now :thumbup: so happy days now just trying to get time off to get my tanks and trucks done this bloody work thing.
Well not too bad at all Horses :thumbup: ...I think for you all there in the UK.. you can't go wrong with Dave ...or Welsh...looking for other sources though... as the one thing about me ordering from the Uk... I feel it's just as risky... because of the distance ;)

But hey... congrats of the reception ... now you can rock on with some painting and modifications :thumbup:

ALPHA
Horses45
Corporal

Post by Horses45 »

Yep I can't wait to start air brushing but first my truck and trailer for tank transportation lol :thumbup:
Torro King Tiger , Torro KV-2 , Torro M-16 half track , 2xTaigen Tigers
HL King Tiger , HL KV-1 , HL Tiger , HL Bulldog , HL Pershing , HL Sherman
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

Horses45 wrote:Yep I can't wait to start air brushing but first my truck and trailer for tank transportation lol :thumbup:
You must post some pics Horses.... I think I would enjoy seeing a RC Dragon Wagon :D ...is it period to WWII or modern ?

Carpe Diem my friend :thumbup:

ALPHA
ALPHA
Major-General

Post by ALPHA »

MATO MART...Top Dog in Canada...very reliable....they were out of stock of many tanks during their Black Friday sale...so there was nothing for me at that time...but during the Holidays...they did finally get restocked...Got one tank and a bunch of new Gen 2.4 gig RXs...free ship :D The tank came fast...less than two weeks...the RXs finally came today...as they ship from a Mother company in China
These guys are really good...I don't care much what others say...but their support due to Murphy their tech guy ...is very good now...Their performance and service is why I will not stray too far from purchasing Heng Long Tanks as support for other brands isn't as ...shall I say...supportive

ALPHA

Return to “Recommended Vendors”