RC Tank Wars

This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
Forum rules
This section is for posting vendors that you would highly recommend for others to use and what the vendors offer.
tankman

RC Tank Wars

Post by tankman »

Phil at RC Tank Wars supplied me with an assembled DBRC 2 unit. He took the trouble to keep me informed as to what was going on with my order, postage was prompt and item was well packaged. All in all I would recommend Phil as a very good vendor.
Alan :thumbup:
[ICE]monkey
2nd Lieutenant

Re: RC Tank Wars

Post by [ICE]monkey »

tankman wrote:Phil at RC Tank Wars supplied me with an assembled DBRC 2 unit. He took the trouble to keep me informed as to what was going on with my order, postage was prompt and item was well packaged. All in all I would recommend Phil as a very good vendor.
Alan :thumbup:
yep we agree with you
http://www.rctankwarfare.co.uk/forums/v ... 15&start=0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
greengiant
Warrant Officer 2nd Class

Post by greengiant »

rctankwars.com appears to have ceased to exist as a place to order items although its website is still up.
B.A.D.A.S.S.Force
Private

Post by B.A.D.A.S.S.Force »

greengiant wrote:rctankwars.com appears to have ceased to exist as a place to order items although its website is still up.
Yes, because the owner Phil had passed away back in September this year. So far it doesn't look like anyone has taken over the business & it's a possibility no one will ever resume business at RCTankWars. Very sad circumstances.

RC Tank Wars Owner Phil Pflueger has died

Probably a good point that this thread was updated with this announcement so members not knowing about the unfortunate event, or not reading about it in other threads on the forum, will now be aware.

For the meantime, & until or if business somehow is taken over by another individual so it can continue normally, RCTankWars should not be considered a recommended vendor.

~ Craig ~
(¯`·._.·´¯`·._ ? B.A.D.A.S.S. F?rce Club F?under ? _.·´¯`·._.·´¯)

Return to “Recommended Vendors”